Senior Product Manager - Mobile Team 📱💻
Festicket empowers music fans with a seamless service to discover and book tickets and travel packages for festivals worldwide. Our platform offers an end-to-end experience for travellers, an efficient two-sided marketplace for 1,500+ music festivals across 40 different countries, and a network of 5,000 suppliers for accommodation & travel packages. In five years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform. 🙌
The Festicket Family is currently 140, and we're passionate about changing the face of live music experiences. Our head office is in Camden, London with smaller offices in Berlin, Amsterdam, Porto and San Francisco. 🌍
We're now post Series-D funded, and backed by some of the UK's largest VC funds. 🎉
We've been announced as #6 in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 & a Tech City UK's Future Fifty company. 💪
Join us on our mission in transforming the way music fans discover, book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world. 🚀🚀🚀
We are looking for a passionate technically minded Senior Product Manager, with a particular focus on mobile and app to join our Product team. We are looking for someone who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
As our Product Manager dedicated to mobile experiences, you will help define the strategy for our iOS and Android applications and lead the development of best in market user experiences. You will work with a strong development team on the development of our first apps and collaborate with teams from all over the company to ensure every feature on the client is designed and shipped Mobile First.
We've had a big funding round last year and our technical team is growing rapidly (from 4 to 40 people so far).
You will work within the product team who manage the product design, the product management and data currently, whilst looking after the core technical product and new features very closely with the technical team.
We work incrementally but do occasionally take on bigger projects to update our stack and offering. Our current methodology is agile.
- Have worked as a Product Manager for a consumer-facing mobile product.
- Determine product roadmap: create, prioritize, and support ongoing tasks.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Eagerness to dive into details, find creative solutions and take responsibility for your projects.
- Proven 2+ years work experience in product management
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Experience within content driven products, i.e creating discovery tools for B2C platform and/or within media for festivals, events, live music etc. (Highly Desirable)
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- MSc/BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent background preferred.
- Experience in a medium / large startup (Series A/B/C of funding or equivalent)
- E-commerce/Marketplace background desirable (to understand the notion of conversion rate, retention etc..
We’re a team of 140 located in an amazing converted piano factory in Camden (NW1 8LH) a short stroll from Camden market and Primrose Hill. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow. 📈
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 4pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office & planning to head out for a night out. 🍻
Benefits & Perks also include:
- 25 days holiday per annum
- 15 sick days per annum
- Discretionary flexible working from home
- Festicket workplace pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel season ticket loan
- Opportunities to go to selected & partnered music festivals for free & all year round staff discount
- Extra day holiday for your birthday
- www.wagestream.co.uk account, offering great employee financial wellness
- Sales Trainings & budget or conferences
- Management training programme
- Free breakfast
- Weekly delivery of beers, food, snacks, fruits and drinks
- Weekly Friday drinks at 4pm on Friday
- Regular team lunches
- Fun monthly company events
- Perks - free Festicket T-shirts, Jumpers and more
- Value driven start-up culture