QA/Automated Testing Lead 🐛🔍
Festicket empowers music fans with a seamless service to discover and book tickets and travel packages for music festivals worldwide. Our platform offers an end-to-end experience for music travellers, an efficient two-sided marketplace for 1,000+ music festivals across 40 different countries, and a network of 2,000 suppliers for accommodation & travel packages. In four years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform. 🙌
The Festicket Family is currently 100, and we're passionate about changing the face of live music experiences. Our head office is in Camden, London with smaller offices in both Berlin and Amsterdam.🌍
We're now post Series-C funded, and backed by some of the UK's largest VC funds.🎉
We've been announced as #6 in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 & a Tech City UK's Future Fifty company. 💪
Join us on our mission in transforming the way music fans discover, book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world. 🚀🚀🚀
The Tech team at Festicket is currently made up of about 25 people, but we're growing fast! We hire smart people that are passionate about solving problems and like working in collaborative, dynamic and fun environments. We're organised into product focussed, cross-functional teams that are empowered to define their own work and decide how to organise themselves. We like to build fast, scalable, easily maintained and dynamic applications using the latest and greatest tools and technologies available. Most of all, we like to deliver! (Continuously if possible 🙂)
Festicket is growing fast and we're looking for an experienced QA Engineer to lead our QA Team and take a lead in automated testing design and implementation. You will be expected to work closely with Product Managers, Developers and the Technical Leads across the product teams while also up-skilling existing QA Engineers. You will be responsible for defining our testing strategies and QA procedures, as well as managing our automated testing suites.
We try to use the latest tools and technologies to make sure our skills and knowledge stays relevant. Full stack details can be found here: http://stackshare.io/festicket
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience in QA, with experience designing and executing automated, end-to-end integration tests in API-driven web applications.
- You have previous experience as a QA team lead (though we are open to strong Automation Engineers looking to make the step up to a lead role).
- You have excellent knowledge of the Software Development & Testing Life Cycle.
- You have excellent knowledge of Quality and Test strategies/processes and you would be excited about the opportunity to help define ours.
- You are passionate about passing on your knowledge to other people.
- You have strong communication skills with a knack for knowing how to convey information appropriately for the audience.
- You understand the need for a focus on delivery and you want to help us to continuously deliver faster with better quality.
- You love exploratory testing and you know when to use it.
- You are technically proficient and a logical thinker, with the ability to learn independently.
- You are detail orientated but can also see the bigger picture.
- It would be great if you have experience in the travel, music, or e-commerce industries - but it’s not a requirement.
We’re a team of 90 located in an amazing converted piano factory in Camden (NW1 8LH) a short stroll from Camden market and Primrose Hill. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow. 📈
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 6pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office & then planning to head out for a night out. 🍻
Benefits also include:
- Festicket workplace pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel season ticket loan
- Free tickets for music festivals worldwid
- Long service awards
- Extra day holiday for your birthday
- Remote working days allotments / work from home options
- Free www.perkbox.com account offering discounts & savings on hundreds of exclusive company perks.
- Sales Trainings & budget for conferences
- Management training programme
- Free breakfast - including cereals, bread, croissants, marmalade, etc.
- Weekly delivery of beers, food, snacks, fruits and drinks
- Weekly Friday drinks
- Regular team lunches
- Fun monthly company events
- Regular internal Ping Pong tournaments
- Perks - free Festicket T-shirts, Jumpers and more
- Fun environment & great office next to Primrose Hill
- Value driven start-up culture