Festicket is transforming the way music fans discover and book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world. Our platform revolutionises the music festival industry by offering an end-to-end experience for music travellers through an efficient two-sided marketplace for 700+ music festivals across 45 different countries! In four short years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform. 🚀
We've recently been announced as one of the fastest growing tech startup's in London - http://www.techcityuk.com/blog/2017/02/future-fift...
Festicket is growing fast and we need another Agile Web Tester/Quality Analyst to join our Tech team. You will be working closely with our developers and another Tester to give fast feedback on issues and relay important information about the system.
This role is suitable for a manual Tester with functional and UI testing experience. Experience with or interest in Automation is a bonus. Our developers write Unit Tests, Front End and E2E tests and would love input from a Tester’s perspective to make these even better!
Our Tools & Technologies
For communication and workflow we use Slack and JIRA.
Test management is done in a very lightweight way using Session Based Test Management and documented with Capture for JIRA.
Full stack details can be found here:
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience in a QA team, within a product based web team.
- You’re driven by the desire to work with the Development team to make a great product.
- You love exploratory testing and you know when to use it.
- You want to contribute to the continuous improvement of our Quality and Test processes.
- You are technically proficient and a logical thinker.
- You have the ability to learn independently and work efficiently.
- You are detail orientated but can also see the bigger picture.
- Some experience in a similar role would be an advantage.
Your Skill Set
- Proficient in manual functional and UI testing.
- A knack for knowing how to convey information to various audiences to advocate for users, the product and the Tech team!
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables – find the important issues fast.
- Ability to think abstractly and view situations from differing perspectives.
In your covering letter please include your favourite quote that is relevant to testing.
Prior to interview to submit an assignment with two brief parts.
The first part will ask you to plan and execute an exploratory testing session of our current website and write a session report detailing the issues you found and any follow up questions you have. This part should take no more than 1.5 hours.
The second part of the assignment will be to briefly outline the strategy you would employ for further testing based on what you learnt about the website in your test session. This part should take no more than 1 hour.
We’re a team of 90 located in an amazing converted piano factory in Camden (NW1 8LH) a short stroll from Camden market and Primrose Hill. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow.
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 6pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office and then planning to head out for a night out.
Benefits also include:
- Festicket workplace pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free tickets for music festivals worldwide
- Free www.perkbox.com account offering discounts & savings on hundreds of exclusive company perks.
- Free breakfast - including cereals, bread, marmalade, etc.
- Weekly delivery of beers, food, snacks, fruits and drinks
- Weekly Friday drinks
- Fun monthly company events
- Regular internal Ping Pong tournaments
- Sales Trainings & budget for conferences
- Remote working days allotments / work from home options
- Regular team lunches
- Perks - free Festicket T-shirts, Jumpers and more
- Fun environment & great office next to Primrose Hill
- Value driven start-up culture