Account Manager - French & Spanish Speaking
Festicket is transforming the way music fans discover and book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world. Our platform revolutionises the music festival industry by offering an end-to-end experience for music travellers through an efficient two-sided marketplace for 700+ music festivals across 45 different countries! In four short years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform. 🚀
We've recently been announced as one of the fastest growing tech startups in London - http://www.techcityuk.com/blog/2017/02/future-fift...
Festicket is looking for a talented account manager to join the team. You will be closely working with different festivals / suppliers across the Mediterranean region, managing allocations, solving customer enquiries and maintaining the client relationship.
DAY TO DAY TASKS
- Act as the operational contact at Festicket for festivals / suppliers.
- Work with the business development team to schedule, load and launch new products.
- Liaise with suppliers to maintain good stock levels across all products.
- Manage the closing of sales, including working with the fulfilment team to ensure customer orders are delivered on time.
- Co-ordinate with customer services and festivals / suppliers to solve issues that arise.
- Respond to client enquiries and requests quickly and efficiently.
- Fluency in English and French (spoken and written). Spanish desirable.
- A strong bachelors degree and / or 1 year's experience working in ticketing or events.
- Able to negotiate and maintain relationships with different suppliers.
- Strong organisational skills to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Analytical & detail oriented, comfortable with Excel.
- Quick at understanding backend systems.
- Fun to work with!
We’re a team of 90 located in an amazing converted piano factory in Camden (NW1 8LH) a short stroll from Camden market and Primrose Hill. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow.
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 6pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office and then planning to head out for a night out.
Benefits also include:
- Festicket workplace pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free tickets for music festivals worldwide
- Free www.perkbox.com account offering discounts & savings on hundreds of exclusive company perks.
- Free breakfast - including cereals, bread, marmalade, etc.
- Weekly delivery of beers, food, snacks, fruits and drinks
- Weekly Friday drinks
- Fun monthly company events
- Regular internal Ping Pong tournaments
- Sales Trainings & budget for conferences
- Remote working days allotments / work from home options
- Regular team lunches
- Perks - free Festicket T-shirts, Jumpers and more
- Fun environment & great office next to Primrose Hill
- Value driven start-up culture