Benelux (Dutch) Business Development Manager
Festicket is transforming the way music fans discover and book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world. Our platform revolutionises the music festival industry by offering an end-to-end experience for music travellers through an efficient two-sided marketplace for 700+ music festivals across 45 different countries! In four short years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform. 🚀
We've recently been announced as one of the fastest growing tech startup's in London - http://www.techcityuk.com/blog/2017/02/future-fift...
Festicket is looking for a talented business developer to join our commercial / business development team. You will be responsible for growing and maintaining our event / music festivals client base in the Benelux as well as other emerging territories . Reporting directly to the Head of Commercial, your mission will be to build on existing partnerships ensuring that there is an increase in sales and profitability year on year. Parallel to this, you will be expected to deliver new business and identify new commercial opportunities in these territories, bringing to the team an element of local knowledge and understanding to help accelerate growth.
The role will be based in either our London Head Office or Amsterdam co-working office. If you are located permanently in The Netherlands, you will be required to work for at least the first 3 months in our London office.
- The ability to speak Dutch and English fluently
- Minimum 2 year experience in sales, partnerships or commercial development
- Have a confident telephone manner with experience in face-to-face meetings
- Have a comprehensive understanding of the full sales cycle including lead generating, negotiations skills and closing
- Demonstrate an ability to manage projects, focus on achieving objectives, adjust priorities, manage time and follow up on actions
- Show an ability to work autonomously and be able to take responsibility beyond scope of role
- Actively look for new solutions and create new ideas regarding the on-going commercial development.
- Be aware of and take responsibility for implications of decisions
- Have the ability to cope in a high-pressure environment
- Experience in Live Music, Festivals, Events, Travel, Leisure, or Tourism, with a desire to learn more about the industry
- Experience in managing an international client base
- Competent with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Photoshop, HTML, Adobe Pro and Keynotes
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and highly motivate
We’re a team of 90 located in an amazing converted piano factory in Camden (NW1 8LH) a short stroll from Camden market and Primrose Hill. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow.
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 6pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office and then planning to head out for a night out.
Benefits also include:
- Festicket workplace pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free tickets for music festivals worldwide
- Free www.perkbox.com account offering discounts & savings on hundreds of exclusive company perks.
- Free breakfast - including cereals, bread, marmalade, etc.
- Weekly delivery of beers, food, snacks, fruits and drinks
- Weekly Friday drinks
- Fun monthly company events
- Regular internal Ping Pong tournaments
- Sales Trainings & budget for conferences
- Remote working days allotments / work from home options
- Regular team lunches
- Perks - free Festicket T-shirts, Jumpers and more
- Fun environment & great office next to Primrose Hill
- Value driven start-up culture