Festicket is a rapidly growing eCommerce platform for music festivals, offering a comprehensive catalogue of ticket, accommodation and transport options to the largest music festivals around the world.
Our team is passionate about changing the face of live music experiences. Our head office is in London with smaller offices across Europe. However, we operate in France, Spain, Germany and other European countries (see www.festicket.com for more information).
We are backed by leading VC funds and have been announced as one of the fastest growing tech startups in London - http://www.techcityuk.com/blog/2017/02/future-fift...
You will join a team within a rapidly growing company who in four short years have become Europe's largest music festival platform. 🚀
Festicket is looking for a talented, dynamic & dedicated Fraud Specialist/Analyst to join our operations team. You will be working closely with senior members of the operation team, and you will be responsible for helping to protect our customers and the wider business against Fraud.
YOUR DAY TO DAY TASKS
- Responding to chargebacks
- Responding to Paypal disputes
- Managing fraud prevention strategy
- Managing manual review of orders
- Contest payment disputes on behalf of Festicket across a variety of payment platforms including Paypal etc.
- Detect suspicious orders by interpreting large, complex, sensitive data
- A minimum of 2 years work experience in Fraud detection/analysis.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to interact with clients, upper management and law enforcement
- Ingenuity and persistence to obtain case information not readily available with an eye for detail
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Good organisational skills needed to manage a high volume of assigned cases
- Proficient with the insurance procedures, regulations and investigation methods
- Hands on experience with relevant Information System
- Display good interviewing and interrogation skills along with the capability of drafting reports
- Honest and ethical with high levels of integrity and confidentiality
We’re a team of 90 located in an amazing converted piano factory in Camden (NW1 8LH) a short stroll from Camden market and Primrose Hill. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow.
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 6pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office and then planning to head out for a night out.
Benefits also include:
- Festicket workplace pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free tickets for music festivals worldwide
- Free www.perkbox.com account offering discounts & savings on hundreds of exclusive company perks.
- Free breakfast - including cereals, bread, marmalade, etc.
- Weekly delivery of beers, food, snacks, fruits and drinks
- Weekly Friday drinks
- Fun monthly company events
- Regular internal Ping Pong tournaments
- Sales Trainings & budget for conferences
- Remote working days allotments / work from home options
- Regular team lunches
- Perks - free Festicket T-shirts, Jumpers and more
- Fun environment & great office next to Primrose Hill
- Value driven start-up culture