Content Translator - Spanish
Festicket is transforming the way music fans discover and book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world. Our platform revolutionises the music festival industry by offering an end-to-end experience for music travellers through an efficient two-sided marketplace for 700+ music festivals across 45 different countries! In four short years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform. 🚀
We've recently been announced as one of the fastest growing tech startup's in London - http://www.techcityuk.com/blog/2017/02/future-fift...
Join us to help give Festicket a strong voice for the Spanish market.
We are looking for a Spanish translator/content writer to join our translation team, and help us bring our range of products to Spanish-speaking customers. With plenty of room to grow, you’ll get to make big contributions to Festicket’s internationalisation process, alongside smart, inspired people. Your main responsibility is to ensure that the Spanish content on our website is accurately translated and easily understandable to customers, enabling them to make well-informed choices. You will also be involved in content writing for marketing purposes, including email campaigns and social media posts.
What will you be your day-to-day role?
- Translation of our website: this includes festival guides, product pages and other marketing materials (EN to ES)
- Keeping the ES website up-to-date by editing translations of product pages
- Taking responsibility for the quality of Festicket’s ES copy
- Maintaining the tone of the Festicket Spanish website
- Creating copy for ES marketing purposes, including email campaigns and social posts
We are looking for you if you:
- Are a Spanish native speaker with an excellent command of English
- Have a degree in translation or a similar educational background
- Are eager to learn different skills and motivated to succeed
The ideal candidate would also:
- Bring translation experience from the travel, marketing or music industry
- Have experience working in a startup or another fast-paced environment
- Have experience with CAT tools
- Be comfortable with our team-based approach
- Demonstrate strong business acumen, prioritizing tasks according to company needs
- Have experience of, and a strong interest in music festivals
We’re a team of 90 located in an amazing converted piano factory in Camden (NW1 8LH) a short stroll from Camden market and Primrose Hill. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow.
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 6pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office and then planning to head out for a night out.
Benefits also include:
- Festicket workplace pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free tickets for music festivals worldwide
- Free www.perkbox.com account offering discounts & savings on hundreds of exclusive company perks.
- Free breakfast - including cereals, bread, marmalade, etc.
- Weekly delivery of beers, food, snacks, fruits and drinks
- Weekly Friday drinks
- Fun monthly company events
- Regular internal Ping Pong tournaments
- Sales Trainings & budget for conferences
- Remote working days allotments / work from home options
- Regular team lunches
- Perks - free Festicket T-shirts, Jumpers and more
- Fun environment & great office next to Primrose Hill
- Value driven start-up culture