Product Manager 📑🗳
Festicket empowers music fans with a seamless service to discover and book tickets and travel packages for music festivals worldwide. Our platform offers an end-to-end experience for music travellers, an efficient two-sided marketplace for 1,000+ music festivals across 40 different countries, and a network of 2,000 suppliers for accommodation & travel packages. In four years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform. 🙌
The Festicket Family is currently 100, and we're passionate about changing the face of live music experiences. Our head office is in Camden, London with smaller offices in both Berlin and Amsterdam.🌍
We're now post Series-C funded, and backed by some of the UK's largest VC funds.🎉
We've been announced as #6 in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 & a Tech City UK's Future Fifty company. 💪
Join us on our mission in transforming the way music fans discover, book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world.
We are looking for a passionate technically minded Product Manager, with a particular focus on content driven products, to join our new Product team. We are looking for someone who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
We've had a big funding round in the middle of last year and our technical team is growing rapidly (from 4 to 22 people so far). You will work within the product team who manage the product design and data currently, whilst looking after the core technical product and new features very closely with the technical team.
We work incrementally but do occasionally take on bigger projects to update our stack and offering. Our current methodology is agile kanban.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Proven 2+ years work experience in product management
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Experience within content driven products, i.e creating discovery tools for marketplace and/or within media for festivals, events, live music etc. (Highly Desirable)
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- MSc/BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent background preferred.
- Experience in a medium / large startup (Series A/B/C of funding or equivalent)
- E-commerce background desirable (to understand the notion of conversion rate, retention etc..
We’re a team of 100 located in an amazing converted piano factory in Camden (NW1 8LH) a short stroll from Camden market and Primrose Hill. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow. 📈
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 6pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office & then planning to head out for a night out. 🍻
Benefits also include:
- Festicket workplace pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel season ticket loan
- Free tickets for music festivals worldwid
- Long service awards
- Extra day holiday for your birthday
- Remote working days allotments / work from home options
- Free www.perkbox.com account offering discounts & savings on hundreds of exclusive company perks.
- Sales Trainings & budget for conferences
- Management training programme
- Free breakfast - including cereals, bread, croissants, marmalade, etc.
- Weekly delivery of beers, food, snacks, fruits and drinks
- Weekly Friday drinks
- Regular team lunches
- Fun monthly company events
- Regular internal Ping Pong tournaments
- Perks - free Festicket T-shirts, Jumpers and more
- Fun environment & great office next to Primrose Hill
- Value driven start-up culture