Product Designer 🖥🎨
Festicket empowers music fans with a seamless service to discover and book tickets and travel packages for music festivals worldwide. Our platform offers an end-to-end experience for music travellers, an efficient two-sided marketplace for 1,500+ music festivals across 40 different countries, and a network of 5,000 suppliers for accommodation & travel packages. In six short years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform. 🙌
The Festicket Family is currently at 140, and we're passionate about changing the face of live music experiences. Our head office is in Camden, London with smaller offices in Berlin, Amsterdam, Porto, Nantes and San Francisco. 🌍
We're now post Series-D funded, and backed by some of the UK's largest VC funds.🎉
We've been announced as #6 in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100, a Tech City UK's Future Fifty company & #80 in the Financial Times Fastest Growing 1000 EU Companies. 💪
Join us on our mission in transforming the way music fans discover, book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world. 🚀🚀🚀
Festicket is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Mid-level Product Designer (UI/UX) to join our creative team during an important time in building on our product and in turn help us develop our brand.
We are a small, passionate, productive design team working within an established startup environment. We are extremely user-centered and strive to make the best, possible experience for everyone who visits the website.
Reporting to the Head of Design, you will be involved in the entire end to end of a project from taking a brief and brainstorming ideas with your multidisciplinary team right through to pixel perfect delivery. Although the role is primarily UI/UX, we welcome additional skills surrounding graphic design & illustration which will benefit certain interface designs and other material relating to marketing for the company.
The role will give you the chance to learn from an awesome set of people and give you the opportunity to ship amazing product solutions that will be used by millions of festival fans around the world.
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the business.
- Manage design projects from early stages of an idea, all the way through to implementation.
- Create prototypes to test and iterate on ideas based on feedback to create friendly intuitive user interfaces.
- Work closely with both Product, Design and Engineering teams.
- Demonstrate clear logic behind your ideas and your creative process.
- Keep developing the UI library, while maintaining the consistency between components.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest design trends.
- You are self-motivated and obsessed by the well organisation of your design files/folders.
- You are a highly creative individual and love to share your ideas and talk about design.
- You are determined to achieve high quality results in all projects you are working on
- 2/3+ years experience as a Product Designer covering areas such as UI/UX and interaction.
- Excellent understanding of the UX design process and its different phases.
- Expertise crafting delightful responsive interfaces with a mobile first approach.
- Able to maintain global consistency across a whole product.
- Extraordinary attention to detail (typography, spacing, and colours).
- Strong at visual design, creating illustrations & iconography.
- Expert with design tools such as Sketch, Principle, Illustrator / Photoshop.
- Familiar with communication tools such as Zeplin, Marvel App or Invision.
We’re a team of 140 located in an amazing the heart of Camden. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow. 📈
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 6pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office & then planning to head out for a night out. 🍻
Benefits & Perks also include:
- 25 days holiday per annum
- 15 sick days per annum
- Discretionary flexible working from home
- Festicket workplace pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Festicket United
- Travel season ticket loan
- Opportunities to go to selected & partnered music festivals for free & all year round staff discount
- Extra day holiday for your birthday
- Free www.wagestream.co.uk account, offering great employee financial wellness
- Management training programme
- Free breakfast
- Weekly delivery of beers, food, snacks, fruits and drinks
- Weekly Friday drinks at 4pm on Friday
- Regular team lunches
- Fun monthly company events
- Perks - free Festicket T-shirts, Jumpers and more
- Value driven start-up culture