Senior PPC Executive (German Speaking) 🇩🇪📈
Festicket empowers music fans with a seamless service to discover and book tickets and travel packages for music festivals worldwide. Our platform offers an end-to-end experience for music travellers, an efficient two-sided marketplace for 1,500+ music festivals across 40 different countries, and a network of 5,000 suppliers for accommodation & travel packages. In five short years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform. 🙌
The Festicket Family is currently 120, and we're passionate about changing the face of live music experiences. Our head office is in Camden, London with smaller offices in Berlin, Amsterdam and Porto. 🌍
We're now post Series-C funded, and backed by some of the UK's largest VC funds. 🎉
We've been announced as #6 in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 & a Tech City UK's Future Fifty company. 💪
Join us on our mission in transforming the way music fans discover, book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world. 🚀🚀🚀
- Implement, Optimise and manage paid search campaigns
- Ensure PPC campaigns are up and optimised according best practice guidelines
- Manage medium to large-sized PPC budgets Based on ROAS
- Ensure Conversion rate and ROAS optimisation based on targets
- Reporting to the Head of Performance Marketing to ensure all paid search activity falls in line with the digital marketing strategy
- Keep up to date with the latest industry trends
- Analyse and recommend based on results
- A/B testing at scale on Landing pages, copy, market segmentation, Bid optimisation...
- Management of display activities & remarketing
- Fluent in German
- +2 years of experience in a similar role (agency or client-side)
- Strong Paid Search knowledge, with a hunger to learn more.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Proven track record in driving successful paid search, paid social, display campaigns
- Experience working with large budget international PPC campaigns, within an ROI focused environment.
- Strong attention to detail
- Creative - constantly coming up with new, imaginative ideas to explore and test.
- Passion for digital marketing in general
- Effective communication and reporting skills
- Strong microsoft excel knowledge
- Love Music & Festivals
- Confident team player, comfortable approaching/working alongside of departments.
- Ability to work independently, balance priorities and take initiative
We’re a team of 120 located in an amazing converted piano factory in Camden (NW1 8LH) a short stroll from Camden market and Primrose Hill. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow. 📈
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 6pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office & then planning to head out for a night out. 🍻
Benefits also include:
- Festicket workplace pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel season ticket loan
- Occasional free tickets for music festivals worldwide and all year round staff discount.
- Long service awards
- Extra day holiday for your birthday
- Remote working days allotments / work from home options
- Free www.perkbox.com account offering discounts & savings on hundreds of exclusive company perks.
- Sales Trainings & budget for conferences
- Management training programme
- Free breakfast - including cereals, bread, croissants, marmalade, etc.
- Weekly delivery of beers, food, snacks, fruits and drinks
- Weekly Friday drinks
- Regular team lunches
- Fun monthly company events
- Regular internal Ping Pong tournaments
- Perks - free Festicket T-shirts, Jumpers and more
- Fun environment & great office next to Primrose Hill
- Value driven start-up culture