Chief Financial Officer (CFO) 📈💳
Festicket empowers music fans with a seamless service to discover and book tickets and travel packages for music festivals worldwide. Our platform offers an end-to-end experience for music travellers, an efficient two-sided marketplace for 1,000+ music festivals across 40 different countries, and a network of 2,000 suppliers for accommodation & travel packages. In four years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform. 🙌
The Festicket Family is currently 100, and we're passionate about changing the face of live music experiences. Our head office is in Camden, London with smaller offices in both Berlin and Amsterdam.🌍
We're now post Series-C funded, and backed by some of the UK's largest VC funds.🎉
We've been announced as #6 in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 & a Tech City UK's Future Fifty company. 💪
Join us on our mission in transforming the way music fans discover, book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world.
- Lead the finance function, from financial reporting, internal systems and controls to the provision of management information, compliance and responsibility for budgeting, and overseeing book-keeping and audit.
- Own the financial and operational KPIs of the company, including forecast and cash-flow, financial modelling, forecasting P&L. Operational finance skills, currency risk, experience build board meeting decks and reporting to investors/to the board.
- As a member of the executive team, you will work alongside the CEO, CPO & COO to develop the financial strategy of Festicket, including fund-raising and M&A activity.
- At least 5 years experience as a CFO or Head of Finance of a private company
- Extensive experience with commercial and financial analysis, accounting, information systems, internal financial controls, revenue recognition and financing modelling
- Experience working within a start up
- Experience of fundraising and building relations within the investment and commercial banking communities.
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software, experience with statistics, all things data analysis, and heavy-duty Excel
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
- Experience within a financial role in a travel / events / music related business.
- Experience at raising rounds of funding post series B.
- CPA is a strong advantage
We’re a team of 100 located in an amazing converted piano factory in Camden (NW1 8LH) a short stroll from Camden market and Primrose Hill. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow. 📈
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 6pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office & then planning to head out for a night out. 🍻
Benefits also include:
- Festicket workplace pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel season ticket loan
- Occasional free tickets for music festivals worldwide and all year round staff discount
- Long service awards
- Extra day holiday for your birthday
- Remote working days allotments / work from home options
- Free www.perkbox.com account offering discounts & savings on hundreds of exclusive company perks
- Sales Trainings & budget for conferences
- Management training programme
- Free breakfast - including cereals, bread, croissants, marmalade, etc.
- Weekly delivery of beers, food, snacks, fruits and drinks
- Weekly Friday drinks
- Regular team lunches
- Fun monthly company events
- Regular internal Ping Pong tournaments
- Perks - free Festicket T-shirts, Jumpers and more
- Fun environment & great office next to Primrose Hill
- Value driven start-up culture