Account Manager (French & Spanish Speaking) 📞 📅
Festicket empowers music fans with a seamless service to discover and book tickets and travel packages for music festivals worldwide. Our platform offers an end-to-end experience for music travellers, an efficient two-sided marketplace for 1,000+ music festivals across 40 different countries, and a network of 2,000 suppliers for accommodation & travel packages. In four years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform. 🙌
The Festicket Family is currently 100, and we're passionate about changing the face of live music experiences. Our head office is in Camden, London with smaller offices in both Berlin and Amsterdam.🌍
We're now post Series-C funded, and backed by some of the UK's largest VC funds.🎉
We've been announced as #6 in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 & a Tech City UK's Future Fifty company. 💪
Join us on our mission in transforming the way music fans discover, book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world. 🚀🚀🚀
Festicket is looking for an experienced account manager to join the team. You will be closely working with different suppliers across all regions focusing on camping, transportation and accommodation products. You will be managing allocations, solving customer enquiries and maintaining the client relationship.
DAY TO DAY TASKS
- Act as the operational contact at Festicket for festivals / suppliers.
- Work with the business development team to schedule, load and launch new products.
- Liaise with suppliers to maintain good stock levels across all products.
- Manage the closing of sales, including working with the fulfilment team to ensure customer orders are delivered on time.
- Co-ordinate with customer services and festivals / suppliers to solve issues that arise.
- Respond to client enquiries and requests quickly and efficiently.
- Fluency in English. (Spoken and written French and Spanish)
- A strong bachelors degree and / or 1 year's experience working in ticketing or events.
- Able to negotiate and maintain relationships with different suppliers.Strong organisational skills to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Analytical & detail oriented, comfortable with pivot-table, VLOOKUP on ExcelQuick at understanding backend systems.Fun to work with!
- Quick at understanding backend systems.
- Fun to work with!
We’re a team of 100 located in an amazing converted piano factory in Camden (NW1 8LH) a short stroll from Camden market and Primrose Hill. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow. 📈
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 6pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office & then planning to head out for a night out. 🍻
Benefits also include:
- Festicket workplace pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel season ticket loan
- Occasional free tickets for music festivals worldwide and all year round staff discount
- Long service awards
- Extra day holiday for your birthday
- Remote working days allotments / work from home options
- Free www.perkbox.com account offering discounts & savings on hundreds of exclusive company perks.
- Sales Trainings & budget for conferences
- Management training programme
- Free breakfast - including cereals, bread, croissants, marmalade, etc.
- Weekly delivery of beers, food, snacks, fruits and drinks
- Weekly Friday drinks
- Regular team lunches
- Fun monthly company events
- Regular internal Ping Pong tournaments
- Perks - free Festicket T-shirts, Jumpers and more
- Fun environment & great office next to Primrose Hill
- Value driven start-up culture