SEO Specialist 💻📱
Festicket empowers music fans with a seamless service to discover and book tickets and travel packages for music festivals worldwide. Our platform offers an end-to-end experience for music travellers, an efficient two-sided marketplace for 1,000+ music festivals across 40 different countries, and a network of 2,000 suppliers for accommodation & travel packages. In four years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform. 🙌
The Festicket Family is currently 100, and we're passionate about changing the face of live music experiences. Our head office is in Camden, London with smaller offices in both Berlin and Amsterdam.🌍
We're now post Series-C funded, and backed by some of the UK's largest VC funds.🎉
We've been announced as #6 in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 & a Tech City UK's Future Fifty company. 💪
Join us on our mission in transforming the way music fans discover, book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world. 🚀🚀🚀
This is a newly-created role reporting into the Head of Content. We’re looking for someone technically-minded and with a minimum of 3 years’ hands-on experience, who can identify opportunities, develop strategies for improvement, refinement and tracking, and champion the fine details that will take our Search performance to the next level.
- Develop and support the implementation of Search Engine Optimisation projects across our English-language and translated sites.
- Develop and implement a tracking and refinement strategy for performance and optimisation.
- Bring a strong, primary focus on the technical side of SEO, while also providing implementable insights to our content creators.
- Work closely with Product Managers to give guidance on developing SEO-friendly solutions, ensuring that SEO requirements are met and implemented from the ground up.
- Increase natural search traffic from Google and other search engines, ensuring that Search grows in-line with Festicket’s ambitious goals.
- Be the key reference point for SEO, providing expertise and knowledge across the business.
- Continuously review and suggest improvements using expertise and a data-driven approach.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on any changes in SEO best practice and guidelines, and provide updates to relevant team members.
- Minimum of 3 years agency-side or in-house, with hands-on technical SEO
- A track record of designing and delivering SEO growth strategies and projects.
- Experience using important SEO tools: SEMrush, Ahrefs, Webmaster tools, etc.
- Have good knowledge of HTML and CSS. Other programming languages are a plus.
- Whilst not essential, a strong interest in and understanding of the music festival industry would be a big plus.
We’re a team of 100 located in an amazing converted piano factory in Camden (NW1 8LH) a short stroll from Camden market and Primrose Hill. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow. 📈
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 6pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office & then planning to head out for a night out. 🍻
Benefits also include:
- Festicket workplace pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel season ticket loan
- Occasional free tickets for music festivals worldwide and all year round staff discount
- Long service awards
- Extra day holiday for your birthday
- Remote working days allotments / work from home options
- Free www.perkbox.com account offering discounts & savings on hundreds of exclusive company perks.
- Sales Trainings & budget for conferences
- Management training programme
- Free breakfast - including cereals, bread, croissants, marmalade, etc.
- Weekly delivery of beers, food, snacks, fruits and drinks
- Weekly Friday drinks
- Regular team lunches
- Fun monthly company events
- Regular internal Ping Pong tournaments
- Perks - free Festicket T-shirts, Jumpers and more
- Fun environment & great office next to Primrose Hill
- Value driven start-up culture