Technical Operations Manager 📊 📈
Festicket empowers music fans with a seamless service to discover and book tickets and travel packages for music festivals worldwide. Our platform offers an end-to-end experience for music travellers, an efficient two-sided marketplace for 1,000+ music festivals across 40 different countries, and a network of 2,000 suppliers for accommodation & travel packages. In four years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform. 🙌
The Festicket Family is currently 100, and we're passionate about changing the face of live music experiences. Our head office is in Camden, London with smaller offices in both Berlin and Amsterdam.🌍
We're now post Series-C funded, and backed by some of the UK's largest VC funds.🎉
We've been announced as #6 in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 & a Tech City UK's Future Fifty company. 💪
Join us on our mission in transforming the way music fans discover, book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world. 🚀🚀🚀
At Festicket our operations is core to what we do, and helping ensure our customers have a seamless experience, from responding to customer queries to dispatching hundreds of thousands of etickets. As we continue to see considerable growth in the business, we recognise the need to bring in exceptional individuals to support this scale and ensure we do so as smart as possible.
This is very much a data-driven role, so we are looking at someone who is highly proficient in Excel and/or Sheets, handling and interpreting large sets of data. You will apply your technical knowledge and help refine our processes.
You want to find the easiest way to complete a task, but you won't be afraid of getting your hands dirty when necessary. You might need to think creatively to get tickets to people at a festival on the other side of the world. In return, we'll give you plenty of responsibility from arriving, you'll have real input into our operational strategies
- Overseeing our key operational process
- Assessing these processes, advising on and implementing ways to streamline
- Continually applying your technical knowledge to find ways to optimise our processes, minimising error and supporting the growth of the business
- Managing our offshore team based in Vietnam to specific targets and SLAs
- Maintaining process documentation
- Tracking and reporting to management on KPIs and SLA metrics and taking action where necessary
- Advanced Excel skills, including VBA coding
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in maths, economics, engineering, business/management degree or related field
- Programming knowledge in Python is not necessary but considered beneficial
- Minimum 1 year experience in similar role, ideally for ecommerce business
- Organized, attentive to details, able to find solutions quickly.
- Problem solving, independent, strong analytical and strategic thinker
- Ambitious, able to work under pressure in a very busy environment
- Pro-active, ambitious and result-oriented working style.
We’re a team of 100 located in an amazing converted piano factory in Camden (NW1 8LH) a short stroll from Camden market and Primrose Hill. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow. 📈
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 6pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office & then planning to head out for a night out. 🍻
Benefits also include:
- Festicket workplace pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel season ticket loan
- Occasional free tickets for music festivals worldwide and all year round staff discount
- Long service awards
- Extra day holiday for your birthday
- Remote working days allotments / work from home options
- Free www.perkbox.com account offering discounts & savings on hundreds of exclusive company perks.
- Sales Trainings & budget for conferences
- Management training programme
- Free breakfast - including cereals, bread, croissants, marmalade, etc.
- Weekly delivery of beers, food, snacks, fruits and drinks
- Weekly Friday drinks
- Regular team lunches
- Fun monthly company events
- Regular internal Ping Pong tournaments
- Perks - free Festicket T-shirts, Jumpers and more
- Fun environment & great office next to Primrose Hill
- Value driven start-up culture