Remote Customer Service Executive (Spanish, French, German, Dutch Speaking) 🗣📞
Festicket empowers music fans with a seamless service to discover and book tickets and travel packages for music festivals worldwide. Our platform offers an end-to-end experience for music travellers, an efficient two-sided marketplace for 1,000+ music festivals across 40 different countries, and a network of 2,000 suppliers for accommodation & travel packages. In four years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform. 🙌
The Festicket Family is currently 100, and we're passionate about changing the face of live music experiences. Our head office is in Camden, London with smaller offices in both Berlin and Amsterdam.🌍
We're now post Series-C funded, and backed by some of the UK's largest VC funds.🎉
We've been announced as #6 in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 & a Tech City UK's Future Fifty company. 💪
Join us on our mission in transforming the way music fans discover, book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world. 🚀🚀🚀
At Festicket we're looking for several bilingual/trilingual Customer Service Executives to join our team for a period of 6 months. You will work a 37.5 hours each week, and we have flexible hours, to suit your lifestyle. You will work a 5-day working week with flexibility on which days, but must include Saturday & Sunday.
Are you friendly, motivated and hard-working? Do you have a confident telephone manner? Looking to work flexible hours, and from home/remotely? And most importantly, are you passionate about music festivals? Then we'd love for you to join our Customer Service team!
- You will be the face to our clients, representing our business on a personal level to our customers.
- You will help our clients with various requests related to our Festival Package products.
- You will be the main point of contact for our customers.
- You will be working for an enthusiastic, dynamic and international team and take over a high level of responsibility right from the beginning.
- You will be in touch with our clients via various communication channels.
- You will work with external customer service centres to provide 360 degree coverage for our clien
- Native-level fluency in English and one/two of the following is required; Spanish, French, German or Dutch.
- True team player and an outgoing personality with confidence in interacting with all sorts of customers.
- Our applicants are usually in the top 10-20% of their academic or professional peer group.
- Fast, accurate typing skills and high level of comfort in using live communication tools (i.e. email, phone, Facebook).
- Pro-active, ambitious and result-oriented working style.
- A real problem solver and you work well under pressure.
- Ability to work and communicate in a fast paced international environment.
- Experience working with music festivals is a big plus.
- You are happy, friendly, confident & engaging over the phone, 'a people person', whilst also sharp.
We’re a team of 100 located in an amazing converted piano factory in Camden (NW1 8LH) a short stroll from Camden market and Primrose Hill. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow. 📈
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 6pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office & then planning to head out for a night out. 🍻