Senior Business Development Manager 📞 📈
Festicket empowers music fans with a seamless service to discover and book tickets and travel packages for music festivals worldwide. Our platform offers an end-to-end experience for music travellers, an efficient two-sided marketplace for 1,000+ music festivals across 40 different countries, and a network of 2,000 suppliers for accommodation & travel packages. In four years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform. 🙌
The Festicket Family is currently 100, and we're passionate about changing the face of live music experiences. Our head office is in Camden, London with smaller offices in both Berlin and Amsterdam.🌍
We're now post Series-C funded, and backed by some of the UK's largest VC funds.🎉
We've been announced as #6 in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 & a Tech City UK's Future Fifty company. 💪
Join us on our mission in transforming the way music fans discover, book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world. 🚀🚀🚀
Festicket is looking for a talented senior business developer to join our commercial / business development team. You will be responsible for growing and maintaining our event / music festivals client base, as well as look at other emerging territories . Reporting directly to the Head of Business Development, your mission will be to build on existing partnerships ensuring that there is an increase in sales and profitability year on year. Parallel to this, you will be expected to deliver new business and identify new commercial opportunities in these territories, bringing to the team an element of local knowledge and understanding to help accelerate growth.
- Experience within Sales/Business Development in the Live Music, Festivals, Events, Travel, Leisure, or Tourism industry.
- Minimum 3 year experience in sales, partnerships or commercial development
- Have a confident telephone manner with experience in face-to-face meetings
- Have a comprehensive understanding of the full sales cycle including lead generating, negotiations skills and closing
- Demonstrate an ability to manage projects, focus on achieving objectives, adjust priorities, manage time and follow up on actions
- Show an ability to work autonomously and be able to take responsibility beyond scope of role
- Actively look for new solutions and create new ideas regarding the on-going commercial development.
- Be aware of and take responsibility for implications of decisions
- Have the ability to cope in a high-pressure environment
- Native-Level fluency in a European language.
- Experience in managing an international client base.
- Competent with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Photoshop, HTML, Adobe Pro and Keynotes.
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and highly motivate.
We’re a team of 100 located in an amazing converted piano factory in Camden (NW1 8LH) a short stroll from Camden market and Primrose Hill. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow. 📈
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 6pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office & then planning to head out for a night out. 🍻
Benefits also include:
- Festicket workplace pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel season ticket loan
- Occasional free tickets for music festivals worldwide and all year round staff discount
- Long service awards
- Extra day holiday for your birthday
- Remote working days allotments / work from home options
- Free www.perkbox.com account offering discounts & savings on hundreds of exclusive company perks.
- Sales Trainings & budget for conferences
- Management training programme
- Free breakfast - including cereals, bread, croissants, marmalade, etc.
- Weekly delivery of beers, food, snacks, fruits and drinks
- Weekly Friday drinks
- Regular team lunches
- Fun monthly company events
- Regular internal Ping Pong tournaments
- Perks - free Festicket T-shirts, Jumpers and more
- Fun environment & great office next to Primrose Hill
- Value driven start-up culture