Hotel Contracts Executive - Benelux (Dutch Speaking) 🇳🇱📞
Festicket empowers music fans with a seamless service to discover and book tickets and travel packages for music festivals worldwide. Our platform offers an end-to-end experience for music travellers, an efficient two-sided marketplace for 1,500+ music festivals across 40 different countries, and a network of 5,000 suppliers for accommodation & travel packages. In five short years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform. 🙌
The Festicket Family is currently 120, and we're passionate about changing the face of live music experiences. Our head office is in Camden, London with smaller offices in Berlin, Amsterdam and Porto. 🌍
We're now post Series-C funded, and backed by some of the UK's largest VC funds.🎉
We've been announced as #6 in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 & a Tech City UK's Future Fifty company. 💪
Join us on our mission in transforming the way music fans discover, book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world. 🚀🚀🚀
Festicket is looking for a Hotel Contracts Executive for the Benelux Market to join our growing Commercial Department.
The Hotel team is responsible for the company’s global travel needs, made up of commercial and partnership deals with (but not limited to): Accommodation Suppliers - e.g. hotels, apartments, and local agencies.
Given the company's very high weekly and monthly targets, the role is exposed to high pressures on providing results within tight deadlines.
- Managing the Benelux markets
- Develop and manage an international client base spread over many territories with an expectation of growing this further
- Identify trends and developments by researching industry and related events, publications and announcements
- Regular and highly analytical reporting to direct line manager
- Ensuring all events attached to you are fully stocked in terms of accommodation
- Negotiating highly competitive offers for sale
- Native-Level Dutch and Fluent English
- Position requires experience in developing and managing a global client based related to travel
- Negotiation Skills and supplier management expertise
- Organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines under pressure
- Excellent oral and written communication skills along with ability to deliver effective presentations to senior level leadership
- Professional, committed and determined
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Great interpersonal skills
We’re a team of 120 located in an amazing converted piano factory in Camden (NW1 8LH) a short stroll from Camden market and Primrose Hill. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow. 📈
We have offices also in both Berlin and Porto and a new office in Amsterdam.
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 6pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office & then planning to head out for a night out. 🍻
Benefits also include:
- Occasional free tickets for music festivals worldwide and all year round staff discount.
- Long service awards
- Extra day holiday for your birthday
- Remote working days allotments / work from home options
- Free www.perkbox.com account offering discounts & savings on hundreds of exclusive company perks.
- Sales Trainings & budget for conferences
- Management training programme
- Free breakfast - including cereals, bread, croissants, marmalade, etc.
- Weekly delivery of beers, food, snacks, fruits and drinks
- Weekly Friday drinks
- Regular team lunches
- Fun monthly company events
- Perks - free Festicket T-shirts, Jumpers and more
- Value driven start-up culture