Operations Manager 📊 📈
Festicket empowers music fans with a seamless service to discover and book tickets and travel packages for music festivals worldwide. Our platform offers an end-to-end experience for music travellers, an efficient two-sided marketplace for 1,500+ music festivals across 40 different countries, and a network of 5,000 suppliers for accommodation & travel packages. In five years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform. 🙌
The Festicket Family is currently 140, and we're passionate about changing the face of live music experiences. Our head office is in Camden, London with smaller offices in Berlin, Amsterdam, Porto and San Francisco. 🌍
We're now post Series-D funded, and backed by some of the UK's largest VC funds. 🎉
We've been announced as #6 in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 & a Tech City UK's Future Fifty company. 💪
Join us on our mission in transforming the way music fans discover, book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world. 🚀🚀🚀
At Festicket our operations is core to what we do, and helping ensure our customers have a seamless experience, from responding to customer queries to dispatching hundreds of thousands of e-tickets. As we continue to see considerable growth in the business, we recognise the need to bring in exceptional individuals to support this scale and ensure we do so as smart as possible.
This is very much a data-driven role, so we are looking at someone who is highly proficient in Excel and/or Sheets, handling and interpreting large sets of data. You will apply your technical knowledge and help refine our processes.
You want to find the easiest way to complete a task, but you won't be afraid of getting your hands dirty when necessary. You might need to think creatively to get tickets to people at a festival on the other side of the world. In return, we'll give you plenty of responsibility from arriving, you'll have real input into our operational strategies.
This role will report into the COO.
- Overseeing our key operational processes, assessing and implementing ways to streamline
- Continually applying your technical knowledge to find ways to optimise our processes, minimising error and supporting the growth of the business
- Owning order delivery KPIs, working with account management team to ensure targets are met, reporting to management and taking action where necessary
- Managing our offshore team through our task management software
- Act as CRM point person, troubleshooting and answering day-to-day queries
- Maintaining process documentation
- Strong Excel and/or Google Sheets experience
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in maths, economics, engineering, business/management degree or related field preferred
- Minimum 1 year experience in similar role, ideally for e-commerce business
- Experience working with CRM beneficial
- Quick to understand systems
- Organised, attentive to details, able to find solutions quickly.
- Problem solving, independent, strong analytical and strategic thinker
- Ambitious, able to work under pressure in a very busy environment
- Pro-active, ambitious and result-oriented working style.
We’re a team of 140 located in an amazing converted piano factory in Camden (NW1 8LH) a short stroll from Camden market and Primrose Hill. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow. 📈
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 4pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office & planning to head out for a night out. 🍻
Benefits & Perks also include:
- 25 days holiday per annum
- 15 sick days per annum
- Discretionary flexible working from home
- Festicket workplace pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel season ticket loan
- Opportunities to go to selected & partnered music festivals for free & all year round staff discount
- Extra day holiday for your birthday
- Free www.wagestream.co.uk account, offering great employee financial wellness
- Management training programme
- Free breakfast
- Weekly delivery of beers, food, snacks, fruits and drinks
- Weekly Friday drinks at 4pm on Friday
- Regular team lunches
- Fun monthly company events
- Perks - free Festicket T-shirts, Jumpers and more
- Value driven start-up culture