Product Designer 🖥🎨
Festicket empowers music fans with a seamless service to discover and book tickets and travel packages for music festivals worldwide. Our platform offers an end-to-end experience for music travellers, an efficient two-sided marketplace for 1,000+ music festivals across 40 different countries, and a network of 2,000 suppliers for accommodation & travel packages. In four years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform. 🙌
The Festicket Family is currently 100, and we're passionate about changing the face of live music experiences. Our head office is in Camden, London with smaller offices in both Berlin and Amsterdam.🌍
We're now post Series-C funded, and backed by some of the UK's largest VC funds.🎉
We've been announced as #6 in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 & a Tech City UK's Future Fifty company. 💪
Check out our live roles below, and join us on our mission in transforming the way music fans discover, book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world. 🚀🚀🚀
Festicket is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Mid-level Product Designer (UI/UX) to join our creative team in the middle of a complete rebranding.
We are small, passionate, productive design crew working within an exciting startup environment.
Reporting to the Head of Design, you will be involved in the entire end to end of a project from taking a brief and brainstorming ideas with your multidisciplinary team right through to pixel perfect delivery.
The role will give you the chance to learn from an awesome set of people and give you the opportunity to ship amazing product solutions that will be used by millions of festival fans across the world.
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the business.
- Manage design projects from early stages of an idea, all the way through to implementation.
- Create prototypes to test and iterate on ideas based on feedback to create friendly intuitive user interfaces.
- Work closely with both Product, Design and Engineering teams.
- Demonstrate clear logic behind your ideas and your creative process.
- Keep developing the UI library, while maintaining the consistency between components.
- Stay ahead on the latests product design trends.
- You are self-motivated and obsessed by the well organisation of your design files/folders.
- You are a design geek and you are part of a design community such as Dribbble.
- You love to share your ideas and talk about design.
- You are determined to achieve top quality results in all projects you are working on.
- 2/3+ years experience as a Product Designer covering areas such as UI/UX and interaction.
- Excellent understanding of the UX design process and its different phases.
- Expertise crafting delightful responsive interfaces with a mobile first approach.
- Able to maintain global consistency across a whole product.
- Extraordinary attention to detail (typography, spacing, and colours).
- Strong at visual design, creating illustration & iconography.
- Expert with design tools such as Sketch, Principle, Illustrator / Photoshop.
- Familiar with communication tools such as Zeplin, Marvel App or Invision.
We’re a team of 100 located in an amazing converted piano factory in Camden (NW1 8LH) a short stroll from Camden market and Primrose Hill. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow. 📈
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 6pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office & then planning to head out for a night out. 🍻
Benefits also include:
- Festicket workplace pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel season ticket loan
- Occasional free tickets for music festivals worldwide and all year round staff discount.
- Long service awards
- Extra day holiday for your birthday
- Remote working days allotments / work from home options
- Free www.perkbox.com account offering discounts & savings on hundreds of exclusive company perks.
- Sales Trainings & budget for conferences
- Management training programme
- Free breakfast - including cereals, bread, croissants, marmalade, etc.
- Weekly delivery of beers, food, snacks, fruits and drinks
- Weekly Friday drinks
- Regular team lunches
- Fun monthly company events
- Regular internal Ping Pong tournaments
- Perks - free Festicket T-shirts, Jumpers and more
- Fun environment & great office next to Primrose Hill
- Value driven start-up culture