Video Producer 🎥 🎞
Festicket empowers music fans with a seamless service to discover and book tickets and travel packages for music festivals worldwide. Our platform offers an end-to-end experience for music travellers, an efficient two-sided marketplace for 1,500+ music festivals across 40 different countries, and a network of 5,000 suppliers for accommodation & travel packages. In five short years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform. 🙌
The Festicket Family is currently 120, and we're passionate about changing the face of live music experiences. Our head office is in Camden, London with smaller offices in Berlin, Amsterdam and Porto. 🌍
We're now post Series-C funded, and backed by some of the UK's largest VC funds. 🎉
We've been announced as #6 in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 & a Tech City UK's Future Fifty company. 💪
Join us on our mission in transforming the way music fans discover, book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world. 🚀🚀🚀
We’re seeking a Video Producer who will conceptualise, write, produce, and edit engaging and highly shareable videos for Festicket. This role will work in close partnership with the social and content teams to develop compelling video content that is engaging and represents the Festicket tone and style. The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of how people consume, share, and engage with digital video.
- Responsible for producing engaging social videos to communicate the Festicket brand as well as festival reviews, news and features
- Manage multiple creative assignments in a hands-on fashion during all stages of development, from ideation and scripting through to post-production
- Generate cut-downs, teasers, trailers, and loops of each video for various media platform including social, YouTube and paid advertising.
- Work closely with the performance marketing, content and social media teams to make sure the videos are reaching our target audiences effectively.
- Re-launch our YouTube channel and help grow our subscriber base and number of views through rich and useful video content
- A degree in video editing (or equivalent professional experience)
- Minimum of 2 years experience, in a similar video producer role, in a commercial environment.
- Must possess strong conceptual, writing and visual skills
- Must be fluent in all aspect of post-production including: creative concept development, scripting, development of graphic design and/or animation elements as well as supervising all creative aspects of audio and video post-production
- Strong understanding of social platforms as well as their use within marketing and a proven track record of success in growing followers and engagement on these channels
- Is able to collaborate with different creative teams and departments
- You must be a self-starter, able to think on your feet and handle quick turnarounds on video deliveries.
- Enjoys working on multiple projects in a fast paced environment and able to problem solve and come up with innovative idea
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating strong video editing skills in advertising experiences across a range of media including online and mobile.
- Passionate about music, festivals and events will be a bonus.
We’re a team of 120 located in an amazing converted piano factory in Camden (NW1 8LH) a short stroll from Camden market and Primrose Hill. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow. 📈
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 6pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office & then planning to head out for a night out. 🍻
Benefits also include:
- Festicket workplace pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel season ticket loan
- Occasional free tickets for music festivals worldwide and all year round staff discount.
- Long service awards
- Extra day holiday for your birthday
- Remote working days allotments / work from home options
- Free www.perkbox.com account offering discounts & savings on hundreds of exclusive company perks.
- Sales Trainings & budget for conferences
- Management training programme
- Free breakfast - including cereals, bread, croissants, marmalade, etc.
- Weekly delivery of beers, food, snacks, fruits and drinks
- Weekly Friday drinks
- Regular team lunches
- Fun monthly company events
- Regular internal Ping Pong tournaments
- Perks - free Festicket T-shirts, Jumpers and more
- Fun environment & great office next to Primrose Hill
- Value driven start-up culture