Performance Marketing Intern 📧📱
Festicket empowers music fans with a seamless service to discover and book tickets and travel packages for music festivals worldwide. Our platform offers an end-to-end experience for music travellers, an efficient two-sided marketplace for 1,000+ music festivals across 40 different countries, and a network of 2,000 suppliers for accommodation & travel packages. In four years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform. 🙌
The Festicket Family is currently 100, and we're passionate about changing the face of live music experiences. Our head office is in Camden, London with smaller offices in both Berlin and Amsterdam.🌍
We're now post Series-C funded, and backed by some of the UK's largest VC funds.🎉
We've been announced as #6 in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 & a Tech City UK's Future Fifty company. 💪
Join us on our mission in transforming the way music fans discover, book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world. 🚀🚀🚀
Festicket is looking for a talented Performance Marketing Intern, to join our growing marketing team for a period of 3-6 months, you will be responsible for maintaining the admin for the team, whilst working closely/shadowing other Senior members of the team.
DAY TO DAY TASKS
- Implement, Optimise and manage paid search campaigns
- Ensure PPC campaigns are up and optimised according to best practice guidelines
- Ensure Conversion rate and ROAS optimisation based on targets
- Reporting to the Head of Performance Marketing to ensure all paid search activity falls in line with the digital marketing strategy
- Keep up to date with the latest industry trends
- Analyse and recommend based on results
- A/B testing at scale on Landing pages, copy, market segmentation, Bid optimisation...
- Management of display activities & remarketing.
- Native-Level English.
- A student studying a degree, in either a UK based higher education institute or an EU University.
- Field of study: Marketing, Management, Economics or something similar.
- Strong attention to detail
- Passion for digital marketing in general
- Effective communication and reporting skills
- Microsoft excel skills will be a plus
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Love Music & Festivals
- Coding skills (highly desirable)
We’re a team of 100 located in an amazing converted piano factory in Camden (NW1 8LH) a short stroll from Camden market and Primrose Hill. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow. 📈
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 6pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office & then planning to head out for a night out. 🍻
Benefits also include:
- Remote working days allotments / work from home options
- Free www.perkbox.com account offering discounts & savings on hundreds of exclusive company perks.
- Free breakfast - including cereals, bread, croissants, marmalade, etc.
- Weekly delivery of beers, food, snacks, fruits and drinks
- Weekly Friday drinks
- Regular team lunches
- Fun monthly company events
- Regular internal Ping Pong tournaments
- Fun environment & great office next to Primrose Hill
- Value driven start-up culture