Head of Brand, Partnerships & PR 📢 💬
Festicket empowers music fans with a seamless service to discover and book tickets and travel packages for music festivals worldwide. Our platform offers an end-to-end experience for music travellers, an efficient two-sided marketplace for 1,000+ music festivals across 40 different countries, and a network of 2,000 suppliers for accommodation & travel packages. In four years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform. 🙌
The Festicket Family is currently 90, and we're passionate about changing the face of live music experiences. Our head office is in Camden, London with smaller offices in both Berlin and Amsterdam.🌍
We're now post Series-C funded, and backed by some of the UK's largest VC funds.🎉
We've been announced as #6 in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 & a Tech City UK's Future Fifty company. 💪
Join us on our mission in transforming the way music fans discover, book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world. 🚀🚀🚀
Festicket is looking for an experienced Head of Brand, Partnerships & PR to join us, and work closely with senior management (CMO/CEO), to carefully manage the overall brand image of Festicket, with a specific aim to increase both brand recognition, brand identity, brand awareness, market share and overall sales growth in accordance with our agreed business plans & strategic aims. Coupled with this you will be tasked with build and deliver a Brand & PR strategy.
- Create and manage a Brand strategy with senior management, to elevate Festicket as a brand, and bring brands to the Festicket platform through content monetisation.
- Develop & deliver a PR strategy to ensure the Company reaches its strategic aims.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Build and maintain partnerships with both mega-brands and exciting independents.
- Upkeep regular communication with national & international media outlets, signing off on all activity including the creation and publication of press releases, and press accreditation.
- Minimum of 3 years experience, in a Brand & PR Manager role or similar.
- Proven experience in PR, press, digital and brand marketing.
- Native-Level English, and exceptional writing skills.
- Pro-active and result-oriented mentality
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills in all internal and external relations.
- Ability to establish and grow trusted relationships.
- Project and program management experience.
- Ability to put together high-level proposals and briefs.
- Proven success in highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
- Background in ticketing/travel/events/tourism/festivals is considered an asset.
- University degree (PR, Journalism, Politics, Business or similar) considered an asset.
We’re a team of 90 located in an amazing converted piano factory in Camden (NW1 8LH) a short stroll from Camden market and Primrose Hill. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow. 📈
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 6pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office & then planning to head out for a night out. 🍻
Benefits also include:
- Festicket workplace pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel season ticket loan
- Free tickets for music festivals worldwid
- Long service awards
- Extra day holiday for your birthday
- Remote working days allotments / work from home options
- Free www.perkbox.com account offering discounts & savings on hundreds of exclusive company perks.
- Sales Trainings & budget for conferences
- Management training programme
- Free breakfast - including cereals, bread, croissants, marmalade, etc.
- Weekly delivery of beers, food, snacks, fruits and drinks
- Weekly Friday drinks
- Regular team lunches
- Fun monthly company events
- Regular internal Ping Pong tournaments
- Perks - free Festicket T-shirts, Jumpers and more
- Fun environment & great office next to Primrose Hill
- Value driven start-up culture