Senior Product Manager
Festicket is a rapidly growing eCommerce platform for music festivals, offering a comprehensive catalogue of ticket, accommodation and transport options to the largest music festivals around the world.
Our team is passionate about changing the face of live music experiences. Our head office is in London with smaller offices across Europe. However, we operate in France, Spain, Germany and other European countries (see www.festicket.com for more information).
We are backed by leading VC funds and have been announced as one of the fastest growing tech startups in London - http://www.techcityuk.com/blog/2017/02/future-fift...
You will join a team within a rapidly growing company who in four short years have become Europe's largest music festival platform. 🚀
We are looking for an experienced Senior Technical Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
We've had a big funding round in the middle of last year and our technical team is growing rapidly (from 4 to 21 people so far). You will work within the product team who manage the product design and data currently, whilst looking after the core technical product and new features very closely with the technical team.
Furthermore, we aim to grow a dedicated Product team around yourself in the coming months.
We work incrementally but do occasionally take on bigger projects to update our stack and offering. Our current methodology is agile kanban.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
You’re someone who’s smart, organised, motivated and gets things done. You want to work in a startup environment, because you like the idea of doing a bit of everything and taking ownership of what you work on. You have ideas about everything, and you’re not afraid to argue your point (while respecting everyone else’s of course). You’re constantly thinking “how can we do this better?”.
You understand the hard work required to update and stabilise a large technical product and you are prepared to put this work into the project.
YOUR SKILL SET
- Proven 3+ years work experience in product management
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- MSc/BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent background preferred.
- Experience in a medium / large startup (Series A or B of funding or equivalent)
- E-commerce background desirable (to understand the notion of conversion rate, retention etc...
We’re a team of 90 located in an amazing converted piano factory in Camden (NW1 8LH) a short stroll from Camden market and Primrose Hill. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow.
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 6pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office and then planning to head out for a night out.
Benefits also include:
- Festicket workplace pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free tickets for music festivals worldwide
- Free www.perkbox.com account offering discounts & savings on hundreds of exclusive company perks.
- Free breakfast - including cereals, bread, marmalade, etc.
- Weekly delivery of beers, food, snacks, fruits and drinks
- Weekly Friday drinks
- Fun monthly company events
- Regular internal Ping Pong tournaments
- Sales Trainings & budget for conferences
- Remote working days allotments / work from home options
- Regular team lunches
- Perks - free Festicket T-shirts, Jumpers and more
- Fun environment & great office next to Primrose Hill
- Value driven start-up culture