Trilingual Customer Service Executive (Portuguese, Spanish, German, Dutch)
Festicket is transforming the way music fans discover and book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world. Our platform revolutionises the music festival industry by offering an end-to-end experience for music travellers through an efficient two-sided marketplace for 700+ music festivals across 45 different countries! In four short years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform. 🚀
We've recently been announced as one of the fastest growing tech startup's in London - http://www.techcityuk.com/blog/2017/02/future-fift...
- You will be the face to our clients, representing our business on a personal level to our customers.
- You will help our clients with various requests related to our Festival Package products.
- You will be the main point of contact for our customers.
- You will be working for an enthusiastic, dynamic and international team and take over a high level of responsibility right from the beginning.
- You will be in touch with our clients via various communication channels.
- You will work with external customer service centres to provide 360 degree coverage for our client
- Fluency in three of the following is required; Portuguese, Italian, Spanish, German, Dutch.
- True team player and an outgoing personality with confidence in interacting with all sorts of customers.
- Our applicants are usually in the top 10-20% of their academic or professional peer group.
- Fast, accurate typing skills and high level of comfort in using live communication tools (i.e. email, phone, Facebook).
- Pro-active, ambitious and result-oriented working style.
- A real problem solver and you work well under pressure.
- Ability to work and communicate in a fast paced international environment.
- The flexibility to work shift patterns, including weekends and evenings.
- Experience working with music festivals is a big plus
We’re a team of 90 located in an amazing converted piano factory in Camden (NW1 8LH) a short stroll from Camden market and Primrose Hill. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow.
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 6pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office and then planning to head out for a night out.
Benefits also include:
- Festicket workplace pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free tickets for music festivals worldwide
- Free www.perkbox.com account offering discounts & savings on hundreds of exclusive company perks.
- Free breakfast - including cereals, bread, marmalade, etc.
- Weekly delivery of beers, food, snacks, fruits and drinks
- Weekly Friday drinks
- Fun monthly company events
- Regular internal Ping Pong tournaments
- Sales Trainings & budget for conferences
- Remote working days allotments / work from home options
- Regular team lunches
- Perks - free Festicket T-shirts, Jumpers and more
- Fun environment & great office next to Primrose Hill
- Value driven start-up culture