Benelux Campaign Manager (Dutch Speaking)📞🤝
Festicket empowers music fans with a seamless service to discover and book tickets and travel packages for music festivals worldwide. Our platform offers an end-to-end experience for music travellers, an efficient two-sided marketplace for 1,000+ music festivals across 40 different countries, and a network of 2,000 suppliers for accommodation & travel packages. In four years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform. 🙌
The Festicket Family is currently 100, and we're passionate about changing the face of live music experiences. Our head office is in Camden, London with smaller offices in both Berlin and Amsterdam.🌍
We're now post Series-C funded, and backed by some of the UK's largest VC funds.🎉
We've been announced as #6 in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 & a Tech City UK's Future Fifty company. 💪
Join us on our mission in transforming the way music fans discover, book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world. 🚀🚀🚀
DAY TO DAY TASKS
- Responsible for developing relationships with our key festivals to help them grow across our platform
- Work with the Commercial team to maintain high level of client retention
- Support the marketing campaigns integration from start to finish: planning, coordinating and reporting on performance
- Work with our social media, editorial and paid marketing teams to create unique campaigns to maximise sales
- Identify and analyse trends on the Festicket platform and use these to inform ways to boost key metrics such as sales, pages per visit and time on site, return visits, site registrations
- Track, maintain and manage festivals requests and expectations ensuring a quick follow-up and answer to any emails / calls
- Follow up on the results of your promotional campaigns by putting together reports highlighting the success of each of your actions
This role is based in our new Amsterdam office, working alongside our local team to support the hyper growth we forecast for the Benelux market.
For the first 4 weeks, you will be located from our London office for onboarding and training.
As our Benelux Campaign Manager you will play a crucial role in supporting the success of some of Festicket's most renowned festivals and helping to grow a key region. You will be responsible for managing our key festivals in the Benelux region, optimising sales and visibility for our festival packages through a combination of diverse tools and methodology.
- Native-Level Dutch speaker required (coupled with Fluency in English)
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in a Campaign Manager position (or similar) within music, travel or comparable industry
- Passion for working in the music industry
- Experience managing marketing campaigns
- Able to negotiate and maintain relationships with different suppliers. Strong organisational skills to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Degree-level education
- Ability to manage multiple high-priority projects simultaneously
- Analytical mindset and highly numerical. Comfortable crunching the numbers to gain insight. Experience working with Google Analytics a definite benefit
- Passionate and innovative
We’re a team of 100 located in an amazing converted piano factory in Camden (NW1 8LH) in London, a short stroll from Camden market and Primrose Hill. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow. 📈
We have offices also in both Berlin and a new office in Amsterdam.
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 6pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office & then planning to head out for a night out. 🍻
Benefits also include:
- Festicket workplace pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel season ticket loan
- Occasional free tickets for music festivals worldwide and all year round staff discount
- Long service awards
- Extra day holiday for your birthday
- Remote working days allotments / work from home options
- Free www.perkbox.com account offering discounts & savings on hundreds of exclusive company perks.
- Sales Trainings & budget for conferences
- Management training programme
- Free breakfast - including cereals, bread, croissants, marmalade, etc.
- Weekly delivery of beers, food, snacks, fruits and drinks
- Weekly Friday drinks
- Regular team lunches
- Fun monthly company events
- Regular internal Ping Pong tournaments
- Perks - free Festicket T-shirts, Jumpers and more
- Value driven start-up culture