Digital Designer (Internship) 🖥 🎨
Festicket empowers music fans with a seamless service to discover and book tickets and travel packages for music festivals worldwide. Our platform offers an end-to-end experience for music travellers, an efficient two-sided marketplace for 1,000+ music festivals across 40 different countries, and a network of 2,000 suppliers for accommodation & travel packages. In four years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform. 🙌
The Festicket Family is currently 90, and we're passionate about changing the face of live music experiences. Our head office is in Camden, London with smaller offices in both Berlin and Amsterdam.🌍
We're now post Series-C funded, and backed by some of the UK's largest VC funds.🎉
We've been announced as #6 in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 & a Tech City UK's Future Fifty company. 💪
Join us on our mission in transforming the way music fans discover, book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world. 🚀🚀🚀
Festicket is looking for a talented Product/Digital Design Intern to join our growing design team for a period of a minimum of 6 months, you will be responsible for maintaining the admin for the team, whilst working closely/shadowing other Senior members of the team.
DAY TO DAY TASKS
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (mainly marketing) to understand business goals and maintain a consistent message across all media.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our advertisers & publishers.
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
- Be willing to work as product designer and solve design problems that impact on million of users
- Be among the best at what you do and be ready to be challenged by your peers.
- Help to establish a design culture in the company as a whole.
- Fluent English (written/spoken).
- A student studying a degree, in either a UK based higher education institute or an EU University.
- A passion for design and beautiful digital products.
- Excellent creative and visual skills with a strong attention to details.
- Proficiency with Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator and After Effects or any other video editing software.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Able to work independently & as part of a team.
- Confident verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- An interest in user interface design or experience in this area is highly desirable.
We’re a team of 90 located in an amazing converted piano factory in Camden (NW1 8LH) a short stroll from Camden market and Primrose Hill. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow. 📈
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 6pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office & then planning to head out for a night out. 🍻
Benefits also include:
- Festicket workplace pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel season ticket loan
- Free tickets for music festivals worldwid
- Long service awards
- Extra day holiday for your birthday
- Remote working days allotments / work from home options
- Free www.perkbox.com account offering discounts & savings on hundreds of exclusive company perks.
- Sales Trainings & budget for conferences
- Management training programme
- Free breakfast - including cereals, bread, croissants, marmalade, etc.
- Weekly delivery of beers, food, snacks, fruits and drinks
- Weekly Friday drinks
- Regular team lunches
- Fun monthly company events
- Regular internal Ping Pong tournaments
- Perks - free Festicket T-shirts, Jumpers and more
- Fun environment & great office next to Primrose Hill
- Value driven start-up culture