Digital Designer (Internship)
Festicket is a rapidly growing eCommerce platform for music festivals, offering a comprehensive catalogue of ticket, accommodation and transport options to the largest music festivals around the world.
Our team is passionate about changing the face of live music experiences. Our head office is in London with smaller offices across Europe. However, we operate in France, Spain, Germany and other European countries (see www.festicket.com for more information).
We are backed by leading VC funds and have been announced as one of the fastest growing tech startups in London - http://www.techcityuk.com/blog/2017/02/future-fift...
You will join a team within a rapidly growing company who in four short years have become Europe's largest music festival platform. 🚀
Festicket is looking for a talented Product/Digital Design Intern to join our growing design team for a period of a minimum of 6 months, you will be responsible for maintaining the admin for the team, whilst working closely/shadowing other Senior members of the team.
DAY TO DAY TASKS
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (mainly marketing) to understand business goals and maintain a consistent message across all media.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our advertisers & publishers.
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
- Be willing to work as product designer and solve design problems that impact on million of users
- Be among the best at what you do and be ready to be challenged by your peers.
- Help to establish a design culture in the company as a whole.
- Fluent English (written/spoken).
- A student studying a degree, in either a UK based higher education institute or an EU University.
- A passion for design and beautiful digital products.
- Excellent creative and visual skills with a strong attention to details.
- Proficiency with Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator and After Effects or any other video editing software.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Able to work independently & as part of a team.
- Confident verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- An interest in user interface design or experience in this area is highly desirable.
We’re a team of 90 located in an amazing converted piano factory in Camden (NW1 8LH) a short stroll from Camden market and Primrose Hill. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow.
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 6pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office and then planning to head out for a night out.
Benefits also include:
- Festicket workplace pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free tickets for music festivals worldwide
- Free www.perkbox.com account offering discounts & savings on hundreds of exclusive company perks.
- Free breakfast - including cereals, bread, marmalade, etc.
- Weekly delivery of beers, food, snacks, fruits and drinks
- Weekly Friday drinks
- Fun monthly company events
- Regular internal Ping Pong tournaments
- Sales Trainings & budget for conferences
- Remote working days allotments / work from home options
- Regular team lunches
- Perks - free Festicket T-shirts, Jumpers and more
- Fun environment & great office next to Primrose Hill
- Value driven start-up culture