Part-Time IT Support 🖥 🖨
Festicket empowers music fans with a seamless service to discover and book tickets and travel packages for music festivals worldwide. Our platform offers an end-to-end experience for music travellers, an efficient two-sided marketplace for 1,000+ music festivals across 40 different countries, and a network of 2,000 suppliers for accommodation & travel packages. In four years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform. 🙌
The Festicket Family is currently 100, and we're passionate about changing the face of live music experiences. Our head office is in Camden, London with smaller offices in both Berlin and Amsterdam.🌍
We're now post Series-C funded, and backed by some of the UK's largest VC funds.🎉
We've been announced as #6 in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 & a Tech City UK's Future Fifty company. 💪
Join us on our mission in transforming the way music fans discover, book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world. 🚀🚀🚀
We are looking for a skilled part time IT person (3 days per week 9am-6pm) to administrate, secure, integrate and improve all our on-site hardware, 3rd party software (Apps for Work, Slack, LastPass etc.) and to be the first line of IT support for our 100+ staff.
Please note as this is a position with access to a lot of information and physical hardware we will run a basic background check on you prior to commencement of employment.
- Security - physical, permissions and passwords
- On and offboarding all members of staff
- Computers, cloud accounts and training
- Purchasing/Procurement of all technical hardware
- Computers and peripherals
- The local network (we have a managed office so this will be limited to working with the office managers to improve what we have)
- 1st line support
- Experience scaling and automating account setup
You should be highly technical, always looking to help people do their jobs more easily without ever compromising on security standards. This requires the ability to relate to people, to train people less technically skilled and a firmness to enforce basic practices like password security. You should be looking at how to build a platform of 3rd party systems which integrate very well with each other with minimal overhead. To perform well in the role you will need to have the following:
- A minimum of 2 years previous experience in a technical support role (preferably internal rather than customer facing)
- Paranoid about security and privacy
- Mac ninja - ideally with OS X Server knowledge. Natural hatred for Windows appreciated.
- The ability to be a good listener, and to really understand a customer problem or question and help them solve it.
- Knowledge of setting up, integrating and maintaining 3rd party systems like Google Apps for Work, Slack, LastPass, DropBox etc.
- Command-line comfortable
- Ambition to keep improving systems and processes, irrespective of stakeholder opinion
- Experience with SAML or other single-login systems would be ideal but isn't required
We’re a team of 100 located in an amazing converted piano factory in Camden (NW1 8LH) a short stroll from Camden market and Primrose Hill. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow. 📈
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 6pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office & then planning to head out for a night out. 🍻
Benefits also include:
- Festicket workplace pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel season ticket loan
- Occasional free tickets for music festivals worldwide and all year round staff discount
- Long service awards
- Extra day holiday for your birthday
- Remote working days allotments / work from home options
- Free www.perkbox.com account offering discounts & savings on hundreds of exclusive company perks
- Sales Trainings & budget for conferences
- Management training programme
- Free breakfast - including cereals, bread, croissants, marmalade, etc.
- Weekly delivery of beers, food, snacks, fruits and drinks
- Weekly Friday drinks
- Regular team lunches
- Fun monthly company events
- Regular internal Ping Pong tournaments
- Perks - free Festicket T-shirts, Jumpers and more
- Fun environment & great office next to Primrose Hill
- Value driven start-up culture