Accounts Receivable and Payable Clerk
Festicket is transforming the way music fans discover and book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world. Our platform revolutionises the music festival industry by offering an end-to-end experience for music travellers through an efficient two-sided marketplace for 700+ music festivals across 45 different countries! In four short years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform. 🚀
We've recently been announced as one of the fastest growing tech startup's in London - http://www.techcityuk.com/blog/2017/02/future-fift...
You will accomplish these objectives by performing the following tasks:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering and sorting documents and related information.
- Maintain and record supplier’s information data.
- Check and reconcile supplier invoices by verifying transaction information; scheduling and preparing disbursements
- Perform regular supplier statement reconciliations
- Assists in preparing self-billing invoices
- Resolves account discrepancies and supplier’s enquiries by investigating documentation
- Obtains revenue by verifying transaction information; computing charges and refunds and reconciling bank receipts and deposits
- Maintains financial security by following internal accounting controls.
- Maintains financial historical records by filing accounting documents.
- Working with spreadsheets purchases ledgers and journals
- Assist on other duties as delegated from time to time
- Must be have at least 2-3 years experience working in AP/AR
- Good knowledge of computer programs including Microsoft Excel and Word
- Knowledge of office administration and bookkeeping procedures.
- Knowledge of accounts receivable and general ledger maintenance.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
We’re a team of 90 located in an amazing converted piano factory in Camden (NW1 8LH) a short stroll from Camden market and Primrose Hill. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow.
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 6pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office and then planning to head out for a night out.
Benefits also include:
- Festicket workplace pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free tickets for music festivals worldwide
- Free www.perkbox.com account offering discounts & savings on hundreds of exclusive company perks.
- Free breakfast - including cereals, bread, marmalade, etc.
- Weekly delivery of beers, food, snacks, fruits and drinks
- Weekly Friday drinks
- Fun monthly company events
- Regular internal Ping Pong tournaments
- Sales Trainings & budget for conferences
- Remote working days allotments / work from home options
- Regular team lunches
- Perks - free Festicket T-shirts, Jumpers and more
- Fun environment & great office next to Primrose Hill
- Value driven start-up culture