Account Manager - German Speaking 🇩🇪💻
Festicket empowers music fans with a seamless service to discover and book tickets and travel packages for music festivals worldwide. Our platform offers an end-to-end experience for music travellers, an efficient two-sided marketplace for 1,500+ music festivals across 40 different countries, and a network of 5,000 suppliers for accommodation & travel packages. In six short years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform. 🙌
The Festicket Family is currently at 140, and we're passionate about changing the face of live music experiences. Our head office is in Camden, London with smaller offices in Berlin, Amsterdam, Porto, Nantes and San Francisco. 🌍
We're now post Series-D funded, and backed by some of the UK's largest VC funds.🎉
We've been announced as #6 in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100, a Tech City UK's Future Fifty company & #80 in the Financial Times Fastest Growing 1000 EU Companies. 💪
Join us on our mission in transforming the way music fans discover, book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world. 🚀🚀🚀
Festicket is looking for a talented account manager to join our account management team, you will be responsible for maintaining the relationship with our German / Austrian suppliers - mainly with festivals directly! - as well as creating & optimising our packages from Festicket admin.
DAY TO DAY TASKS
- Managing the relationships with the suppliers/festivals.
- Resigning and negotiating with festivals for next year's edition.
- Creation of the tickets, packages and the different products live on Festicket.com.
- Checking all the rates in admin and deciding on the final price for the package.
- Creating the actual page that will go live on festicket.com, from visuals to ticket descriptions.
- Maintaining stock from suppliers to keep products on sale on Festicket.com
- Requesting tickets from suppliers and uploading them to customers' orders.
- Resolving on-site problems that may occur during a festival.
- Fluent in German and English.
- Experienced working in a fast-paced environment, multi-tasking & successfully reaching deadlines.
- Able to negotiate and maintain relationships with all different suppliers.
- Good working knowledge of Excel including using formula.
- Good working maths level for price and margin calculations.
- Strong organisational skills and very detail oriented.
- Quick at understanding backend systems.
- Fun to work with!
- Bachelors degree, preferably in an analytical subject.
- Background in the festival / events / ticketing industry (desirable)
We’re a team of 140 located in an amazing the heart of Camden. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow. 📈
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 6pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office & then planning to head out for a night out. 🍻
Benefits & Perks also include:
- 25 days holiday per annum
- 15 sick days per annum
- Discretionary flexible working from home
- Festicket workplace pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Festicket United
- Travel season ticket loan
- Opportunities to go to selected & partnered music festivals for free & all year round staff discount
- Extra day holiday for your birthday
- Free www.wagestream.co.uk account, offering great employee financial wellness
- Management training programme
- Free breakfast
- Weekly delivery of beers, food, snacks, fruits and drinks
- Weekly Friday drinks at 4pm on Friday
- Regular team lunches
- Fun monthly company events
- Perks - free Festicket T-shirts, Jumpers and more
- Value driven start-up culture