Junior Business Development Executive - DACH (German Speaking) 📞🇩🇪
Festicket empowers music fans with a seamless service to discover and book tickets and travel packages for festivals worldwide. Our platform offers an end-to-end experience for travellers, an efficient two-sided marketplace for 1,500+ music festivals across 40 different countries, and a network of 5,000 suppliers for accommodation & travel packages. In five years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform. 🙌
The Festicket Family is currently 140, and we're passionate about changing the face of live music experiences. Our head office is in Camden, London with smaller offices in Berlin, Amsterdam, Porto and San Francisco. 🌍
We're now post Series-D funded, and backed by some of the UK's largest VC funds. 🎉
We've been announced as #6 in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 & a Tech City UK's Future Fifty company. 💪
Join us on our mission in transforming the way music fans discover, book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world. 🚀🚀🚀
Festicket is looking for a talented Junior Business Development Executive to support our Travel & Experience commercial / business development who are responsible for the additional products/services Festicket offers. You will be responsible for maintaining our travel, accommodation and experiences client database as well as supporting the development of new businesses.
You will be expected to reach out to clients/partners via emails, cold and outbound phone calls are to be expected as well as, administrative and research tasks among others for this role.
The role will suit someone who enjoys working in a goal orientated, and KPI driven environment.
This is a great opportunity to learn in a fast-paced environment and a chance to building strong analytical and commercial skills.
- Native Level German
- Good written and spoken English
- Minimum of 6 months experience in sales, business development, partnerships or commercial development
- Have a confident telephone manner
- Demonstrate an ability to manage projects, focus on achieving objectives, adjust priorities, manage time and follow up on actions
- Quick learner and show an ability to work autonomously and be able to take responsibility beyond scope of the role
- Actively look for new solutions and create new ideas regarding the on-going commercial development.
- Be aware of and take responsibility for the implications of decisions
- Have the ability to cope in a high-pressure environment
We’re a team of 140 located in an amazing converted piano factory in Camden (NW1 8LH) a short stroll from Camden market and Primrose Hill. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow. 📈
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 4pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office & planning to head out for a night out. 🍻
Benefits & Perks also include:
- 25 days holiday per annum
- 15 sick days per annum
- Discretionary flexible working from home
- Festicket workplace pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel season ticket loan
- Opportunities to go to selected & partnered music festivals for free & all year round staff discount
- Extra day holiday for your birthday
- Free www.wagestream.co.uk account, offering great employee financial wellness
- Free www.perkbox.com account, offering discounts & savings on hundreds of exclusive company perks
- Management training programme
- Free breakfast
- Weekly delivery of beers, food, snacks, fruits and drinks
- Weekly Friday drinks at 4pm on Friday
- Regular team lunches
- Fun monthly company events
- Perks - free Festicket T-shirts, Jumpers and more
- Value driven start-up culture