Business Development Intern 📞 📈
Festicket empowers music fans with a seamless service to discover and book tickets and travel packages for music festivals worldwide. Our platform offers an end-to-end experience for music travellers, an efficient two-sided marketplace for 1,000+ music festivals across 40 different countries, and a network of 2,000 suppliers for accommodation & travel packages. In four years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform. 🙌
The Festicket Family is currently 100, and we're passionate about changing the face of live music experiences. Our head office is in Camden, London with smaller offices in both Berlin and Amsterdam.🌍
We're now post Series-C funded, and backed by some of the UK's largest VC funds.🎉
We've been announced as #6 in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 & a Tech City UK's Future Fifty company. 💪
Join us on our mission in transforming the way music fans discover, book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world. 🚀🚀🚀
Festicket is looking for talented Business Development Intern to support our commercial / business development team for a minimum of 6 months. You will be responsible for maintaining our event / music festivals client database as well as supporting the development of new businesses. You will be supporting the Business Development Manager, in taking care of administrative and research tasks among others for the Travel and Experiences team which are responsible for the additional products/services Festicket offers.
This is a great opportunity to learn in a fast-paced environment, and a chance to building strong analytical and commercial skills.
- Experience / interest in sales, business development, partnerships or commercial development
- Have a confident telephone manner
- Demonstrate an ability to manage projects, focus on achieving objectives, adjust priorities, manage time and follow up on actions
- Show an ability to work autonomously and be able to take responsibility beyond scope of role
- Actively look for new solutions and create new ideas regarding the on-going commercial development.
- Be aware of and take responsibility for implications of decisions
- Have the ability to cope in a high-pressure environment
- Speak an additional European language (e.g. German, Italian, French, Portuguese and Spanish)
- Experience in Travel, Leisure, or Tourism, with a desire to learn more about the industry
- Experience in Ticketing in live events/music, with a desire to learn more about the industry
- Competent with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Photoshop, HTML, Adobe Pro and Keynotes
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and highly motivate
We’re a team of 100 located in an amazing converted piano factory in Camden (NW1 8LH) a short stroll from Camden market and Primrose Hill. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow. 📈
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 6pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office & then planning to head out for a night out. 🍻
Benefits also include:
- Remote working days allotments / work from home options
- Free www.perkbox.com account offering discounts & savings on hundreds of exclusive company perks.
- Free breakfast - including cereals, bread, croissants, marmalade, etc.
- Weekly delivery of beers, food, snacks, fruits and drinks
- Weekly Friday drinks
- Regular team lunches
- Fun monthly company events
- Regular internal Ping Pong tournaments
- Fun environment & great office next to Primrose Hill
- Value driven start-up culture