Account Manager (Dutch Speaking) 📞🇳🇱
Festicket empowers music fans with a seamless service to discover and book tickets and travel packages for music festivals worldwide. Our platform offers an end-to-end experience for music travellers, an efficient two-sided marketplace for 1,500+ music festivals across 40 different countries, and a network of 5,000 suppliers for accommodation & travel packages. In five short years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform. 🙌
The Festicket Family is currently 120, and we're passionate about changing the face of live music experiences. Our head office is in Camden, London with smaller offices in Berlin, Amsterdam and Porto. 🌍
We're now post Series-C funded, and backed by some of the UK's largest VC funds.🎉
We've been announced as #6 in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 & a Tech City UK's Future Fifty company. 💪
Join us on our mission in transforming the way music fans discover, book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world. 🚀🚀🚀
Festicket is looking for a talented account manager to join our account management team, you will be responsible for maintaining the relationship with our Dutch / Nordic suppliers - mainly with festivals directly! - as well as creating & optimising our packages from Festicket admin.
DAY TO DAY TASKS
- Managing the relationships with the suppliers/festivals.
- Creation of the tickets, packages and the different products live on Festicket.com.
- Entering all the rates in admin and deciding on the final price for the package.
- Creating the actual page that will go live on festicket.com, from lodging visuals to linkings.
- Requesting tickets from suppliers and uploading them to customers' orders.
- Work with photoshop on pictures for hotels, extras, add-ons, etc.
This role is based in our new Amsterdam office, working alongside our local team to support the hyper growth we forecast for the Benelux market.
For the first week, you will be located from our London office for onboarding and training.
We’re a team of 120 located in an amazing converted piano factory in Camden (NW1 8LH) a short stroll from Camden market and Primrose Hill. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow. 📈
We have offices also in both Berlin and Porto and a new office in Amsterdam.
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 6pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office & then planning to head out for a night out. 🍻
Benefits also include:
- Festicket workplace pension
- Occasional free tickets for music festivals worldwide and all year round staff discount.
- Long service awards
- Extra day holiday for your birthday
- Remote working days allotments / work from home options
- Free www.perkbox.com account offering discounts & savings on hundreds of exclusive company perks.
- Sales Trainings & budget for conferences
- Management training programme
- Free breakfast - including cereals, bread, croissants, marmalade, etc.
- Weekly delivery of beers, food, snacks, fruits and drinks
- Weekly Friday drinks
- Regular team lunches
- Fun monthly company events
- Regular internal Ping Pong tournaments
- Perks - free Festicket T-shirts, Jumpers and more
- Fun environment & great office next to Primrose Hill
- Value driven start-up culture