Social Media Intern 📧📱
Festicket empowers music fans with a seamless service to discover and book tickets and travel packages for music festivals worldwide. Our platform offers an end-to-end experience for music travellers, an efficient two-sided marketplace for 1,000+ music festivals across 40 different countries, and a network of 2,000 suppliers for accommodation & travel packages. In four years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform. 🙌
The Festicket Family is currently 100, and we're passionate about changing the face of live music experiences. Our head office is in Camden, London with smaller offices in both Berlin and Amsterdam.🌍
We're now post Series-C funded, and backed by some of the UK's largest VC funds.🎉
We've been announced as #6 in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 & a Tech City UK's Future Fifty company. 💪
Join us on our mission in transforming the way music fans discover, book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world. 🚀🚀🚀
Festicket is looking for a talented Social Media Intern, to join our growing marketing team for a period of 3-6 months, you will be responsible for maintaining the admin for the team, whilst working closely/shadowing other Senior members of the team.
DAY TO DAY TASKS
- Managing Festicket's social media accounts
- Engaging with and building relationships with influencers
- Work with the team to brainstorm and create content, draft copy and devise new marketing campaigns
- Monitor relevant trends and conduct research for marketing campaigns
- Interact with Festicket's online community
- Fluent English (written/spoken).
- A student studying a degree, in either a UK based higher education institute or an EU University.
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms from a brand perspective, specifically Facebook Pages, Twitter, Instagram & Snapchat.
- Up-to-date with social media trends and news.
- Experience with community management is desirable.
- Ideally experienced with editing softwares such as Photoshop & iMovie.
- Great copywriting skills and understanding of social communication.
- Someone who is able to react and create quickly and efficiently in time with music news and announcements.
- Love of music, travel and festivals.
- Examples of previous branded social media management.
- Creative and organised
We’re a team of 100 located in an amazing converted piano factory in Camden (NW1 8LH) a short stroll from Camden market and Primrose Hill. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow. 📈
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 6pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office & then planning to head out for a night out. 🍻
Benefits also include:
- Remote working days allotments / work from home options
- Free www.perkbox.com account offering discounts & savings on hundreds of exclusive company perks.
- Free breakfast - including cereals, bread, croissants, marmalade, etc.
- Weekly delivery of beers, food, snacks, fruits and drinks
- Weekly Friday drinks
- Regular team lunches
- Fun monthly company events
- Regular internal Ping Pong tournaments
- Fun environment & great office next to Primrose Hill
- Value driven start-up culture