Account Management Intern 📅📊
Festicket empowers music fans with a seamless service to discover and book tickets and travel packages for music festivals worldwide. Our platform offers an end-to-end experience for music travellers, an efficient two-sided marketplace for 1,500+ music festivals across 40 different countries, and a network of 5,000 suppliers for accommodation & travel packages. In five short years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform. 🙌
The Festicket Family is currently 120, and we're passionate about changing the face of live music experiences. Our head office is in Camden, London with smaller offices in Berlin, Amsterdam and Porto.🌍
We're now post Series-C funded, and backed by some of the UK's largest VC funds.🎉
We've been announced as #6 in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 & a Tech City UK's Future Fifty company. 💪
Join us on our mission in transforming the way music fans discover, book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world. 🚀🚀🚀
Festicket is looking for a talented account manager intern, to join our growing account management team for a period of 3-6 months. You will be responsible for maintaining the day to day tasks across festival, camping, transportation and accommodation products whilst working closely/shadowing other Senior members of the Account Manager and Hotel Account Manager team.
DAY TO DAY TASKS
- Day-to-day communication with suppliers and responding to enquiries and requests quickly and efficiently.
- Supporting the AM’s in closing of sales ensuring customer orders are delivered on time.
- Liaising with our international accommodation suppliers to re-confirm all bookings made via Festicket.
- Fluent English (written/spoken). (Spoken and written French / Spanish / German / Portuguese desirable)
- A student studying a degree, in either a UK based higher education institute or an EU University.
- Experienced working in a fast-paced environment, multi-tasking & successfully reaching deadlines.
- Good knowledge of Excel including using formula.
- Good maths level for price and margin calculations.
- Strong organisational skills and very detail oriented.
- Quick at understanding backend systems.
- Fun to work with!
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in an analytical subject
We’re a team of 120 located in an amazing converted piano factory in Camden (NW1 8LH) a short stroll from Camden market and Primrose Hill. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow. 📈
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 6pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office & then planning to head out for a night out. 🍻
Benefits also include:
- Remote working days allotments / work from home options
- Free www.perkbox.com account offering discounts & savings on hundreds of exclusive company perks.
- Free breakfast - including cereals, bread, croissants, marmalade, etc.
- Weekly delivery of beers, food, snacks, fruits and drinks
- Weekly Friday drinks
- Regular team lunches
- Fun monthly company events
- Regular internal Ping Pong tournaments
- Fun environment & great office next to Primrose Hill
- Value driven start-up culture