Operations Intern (English/French/Spanish/German Speaking) 🗣📞
Festicket empowers music fans with a seamless service to discover and book tickets and travel packages for music festivals worldwide. Our platform offers an end-to-end experience for music travellers, an efficient two-sided marketplace for 1,000+ music festivals across 40 different countries, and a network of 2,000 suppliers for accommodation & travel packages. In four years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform. 🙌
The Festicket Family is currently 100, and we're passionate about changing the face of live music experiences. Our head office is in Camden, London with smaller offices in both Berlin and Amsterdam.🌍
We're now post Series-C funded, and backed by some of the UK's largest VC funds.🎉
We've been announced as #6 in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 & a Tech City UK's Future Fifty company. 💪
Join us on our mission in transforming the way music fans discover, book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world. 🚀🚀🚀
Festicket is looking for a talented Operations Intern, to join our growing Operations team before April 2018 for a minimum of 3 months for 40 hours a week starting ASAP, you will be responsible for maintaining the admin for the team, speaking with customers, whilst working closely/shadowing other Senior members of the team.
DAY TO DAY TASKS
- You will help our clients with various requests related to our Festival Package products.
- You will be the main point of contact for our customers.
- You will be working for an enthusiastic, dynamic and international team and take over a high level of responsibility right from the beginning.
- You will be in touch with our clients via various communication channels.
- You will work with external customer service centres to provide 360 degree coverage for our clients
- Fluent English and either French or Spanish or German.
- A student studying a degree, in either a UK based higher education institute or an EU University.
- True team player and an outgoing personality with confidence in interacting with all sorts of customers.
- Our applicants are usually in the top 10-20% of their academic or professional peer group.
- Fast, accurate typing skills and high level of comfort in using live communication tools (i.e. email, phone, Facebook).
- Pro-active, ambitious and result-oriented working style.
- A real problem solver and you work well under pressure.
- Ability to work and communicate in a fast paced international environment.
We’re a team of 100 located in an amazing converted piano factory in Camden (NW1 8LH) a short stroll from Camden market and Primrose Hill. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow. 📈
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 6pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office & then planning to head out for a night out. 🍻
Benefits also include:
- Remote working days allotments / work from home options
- Free www.perkbox.com account offering discounts & savings on hundreds of exclusive company perks.
- Free breakfast - including cereals, bread, croissants, marmalade, etc.
- Weekly delivery of beers, food, snacks, fruits and drinks
- Weekly Friday drinks
- Regular team lunches
- Fun monthly company events
- Regular internal Ping Pong tournaments
- Fun environment & great office next to Primrose Hill
- Value driven start-up culture