Senior Product Manager (Data)
Festicket is a rapidly growing eCommerce platform for music festivals, offering a comprehensive catalogue of ticket, accommodation and transport options to the largest music festivals around the world.
Our team is passionate about changing the face of live music experiences. Our head office is in London with smaller offices across Europe. However, we operate in France, Spain, Germany and other European countries (see www.festicket.com for more information).
We are backed by leading VC funds and have been announced as one of the fastest growing tech startups in London - http://www.techcityuk.com/blog/2017/02/future-fift...
You will join a team within a rapidly growing company who in four short years have become Europe's largest music festival platform. 🚀
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
We've had a big funding round in the middle of last year and our technical team is growing rapidly (from 4 to 15 people so far).
You will manage the Internal Tools / Data product team who is responsible of creating and maintaining reports, creating a scalable Data Architecture but you will also work on various API integration and internal tools used by the business.
Reporting to our CPO, this is a new role in our Product centric organisation with responsibility for helping to build a best-in-class data infrastructure. In this role, you will in particularly, be responsible for managing the data needs for business lines, adoption and accuracy of existing products and developing new BI solutions.
We work incrementally but do occasionally take on bigger projects to update our stack and offering. Our current methodology is agile Kanban.
- Responsible for backlog - you will create and will be responsible for the detailed product backlog for the next three months in line with the strategic goals and objectives of the Data Team / Internal Tools.
- You will works with the team to ensure that the scope of the idea is well understood, and that the product increments are built in accordance with the original requirements.
- Identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve experience and drive growth.
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members.
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions.
- Supports product implementation and deployment.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Five years expertise in a senior technical product / product management role.
- At least 2 years experience in building complex data products.
- Deep understanding of business strategy and metrics.
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- Strongly passionated about building functional and engaging user experiences
- Collaborative and effective in a cross-functional environment.
- Experience working with data is required.
We’re a team of 90 located in an amazing converted piano factory in Camden (NW1 8LH) a short stroll from Camden market and Primrose Hill. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow.
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 6pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office and then planning to head out for a night out.
Benefits also include:
- Festicket workplace pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free tickets for music festivals worldwide
- Free www.perkbox.com account offering discounts & savings on hundreds of exclusive company perks.
- Free breakfast - including cereals, bread, marmalade, etc.
- Weekly delivery of beers, food, snacks, fruits and drinks
- Weekly Friday drinks
- Fun monthly company events
- Regular internal Ping Pong tournaments
- Sales Trainings & budget for conferences
- Remote working days allotments / work from home options
- Regular team lunches
- Perks - free Festicket T-shirts, Jumpers and more
- Fun environment & great office next to Primrose Hill
- Value driven start-up culture