Junior CRM Executive 📧 📈
Festicket empowers music fans with a seamless service to discover and book tickets and travel packages for music festivals worldwide. Our platform offers an end-to-end experience for music travellers, an efficient two-sided marketplace for 1,500+ music festivals across 40 different countries, and a network of 5,000 suppliers for accommodation & travel packages. In five years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform. 🙌
The Festicket Family is currently 140, and we're passionate about changing the face of live music experiences. Our head office is in Camden, London with smaller offices in Berlin, Amsterdam, Porto and San Francisco. 🌍
We're now post Series-D funded, and backed by some of the UK's largest VC funds. 🎉
We've been announced as #6 in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 & a Tech City UK's Future Fifty company. 💪
Join us on our mission in transforming the way music fans discover, book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world. 🚀🚀🚀
Festicket is looking for a bright & enthusiastic graduate to contribute to the important functions of engaging, retaining and increasing the loyalty and growth of international users.
This is a great opportunity for someone with an interest in digital marketing to develop commercial and analytical skills in a dynamic, fast-paced start-up environment.
Your main responsibilities will be designing, building, testing and deploying personalised email marketing campaigns to our segmented international email database and collating reports post-send to monitor, analyse and optimise campaigns. You will have the opportunity to work closely with teams across the business, including other teams in the wider marketing department, social, content and product teams to deliver cross-channel campaigns and make a measurable impact.
- Strong passion and interest in CRM marketing.
- You are eager to learn new skills and keen to grow beyond the scope of the role
- Native level English.
- Be a proactive self-starter with excellent attention to detail
- Creative approach to designing marketing assets and copy-writing would be a benefit
- Be numerate with good excel skills and an interest in data and analytics
- Ideally would have knowledge or previous exposure to email service provider platforms, HTML, CSS, Photoshop or google analytics
- Have a passion for festivals, travel and live music
We’re a team of 140 located in an amazing converted piano factory in Camden (NW1 8LH) a short stroll from Camden market and Primrose Hill. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow. 📈
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 4pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office & planning to head out for a night out. 🍻
Benefits & Perks also include:
- 25 days holiday per annum
- 15 sick days per annum
- Discretionary flexible working from home
- Festicket workplace pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel season ticket loan
- Opportunities to go to selected & partnered music festivals for free & all year round staff discount
- Extra day holiday for your birthday
- Free www.wagestream.co.uk account, offering great employee financial wellness
- Management training programme
- Free breakfast
- Weekly delivery of beers, food, snacks, fruits and drinks
- Weekly Friday drinks at 4pm on Friday
- Regular team lunches
- Fun monthly company events
- Perks - free Festicket T-shirts, Jumpers and more
- Value driven start-up culture