Data Analytics Executive
Festicket is a rapidly growing eCommerce platform for music festivals, offering a comprehensive catalogue of ticket, accommodation and transport options to the largest music festivals around the world.
Our team is passionate about changing the face of live music experiences. Our head office is in London with smaller offices across Europe. However, we operate in France, Spain, Germany and other European countries (see www.festicket.com for more information).
We are backed by leading VC funds and have been announced as one of the fastest growing tech startups in London - http://www.techcityuk.com/blog/2017/02/future-fift...
You will join a team within a rapidly growing company who in four short years have become Europe's largest music festival platform. 🚀
As a Full Time Data Analytics Executive, you will work and support the product team (Design, Product Management, Data) and report to the CPO.
Your goal will be to help our business use data to drive high performance and quality.
Your duties will include:
- Understanding the business needs and objectives.
- Interpret data, analyse results and provide ongoing reports.
- Work with the product team to prioritise feature based on data.
- Develop strategies for effective data analysis and reporting.
- Help to define company-wide metrics and relevant data sources.
- Maintain and extract reports from multiple sources (e.g. operations, IT, customer feedback).
- Build systems to transform raw data into actionable business insights.
- Apply industry knowledge to interpret data and improve performance.
- Keep up to date with industry news and trends.
- Have fluent English language skills, both written and verbal.
- Be familiar with research, analysis and reporting tools, including Web Analytics.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and evaluate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Be extremely comfortable with analytical tasks and Excel and have an understanding of online marketing and e-commerce.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experienced in MS office – especially Excel.
- Have a degree in an Analytical/Maths subject.
We’re a team of 90 located in an amazing converted piano factory in Camden (NW1 8LH) a short stroll from Camden market and Primrose Hill. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow.
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 6pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office and then planning to head out for a night out.
Benefits also include:
- Festicket workplace pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free tickets for music festivals worldwide
- Free www.perkbox.com account offering discounts & savings on hundreds of exclusive company perks.
- Free breakfast - including cereals, bread, marmalade, etc.
- Weekly delivery of beers, food, snacks, fruits and drinks
- Weekly Friday drinks
- Fun monthly company events
- Regular internal Ping Pong tournaments
- Sales Trainings & budget for conferences
- Remote working days allotments / work from home options
- Regular team lunches
- Perks - free Festicket T-shirts, Jumpers and more
- Fun environment & great office next to Primrose Hill
- Value driven start-up culture