Ticket Dispatch Manager (FTC) 📮📬
Festicket empowers music fans with a seamless service to discover and book tickets and travel packages for music festivals worldwide. Our platform offers an end-to-end experience for music travellers, an efficient two-sided marketplace for 1,000+ music festivals across 40 different countries, and a network of 2,000 suppliers for accommodation & travel packages. In four years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform. 🙌
The Festicket Family is currently 100, and we're passionate about changing the face of live music experiences. Our head office is in Camden, London with smaller offices in both Berlin and Amsterdam.🌍
We're now post Series-C funded, and backed by some of the UK's largest VC funds.🎉
We've been announced as #6 in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 & a Tech City UK's Future Fifty company. 💪
Join us on our mission in transforming the way music fans discover, book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world. 🚀🚀🚀
You will manage our end-to-end postal-ticket fulfilment process over our busy summer months. You will ensuring that tickets are packaged correctly and dispatched to customers on time.
This role is a 5 month fixed term contract required 40 hours per week Monday - Friday (9am - 6pm), starting Monday 30th April 2018 and ending Friday 31st August 2018.
As you will mostly be dealing with tickets at considerable scale and passing data between our dispatch and admin systems, this is very much a data-driven role, so we are looking at someone who is highly proficient in Google Sheets and/or Excel. You will apply your technical knowledge and help refine our processes to support our business as we scale.
- Management of dispatch team, from hiring, training and staff rota
- Organising daily dispatch tasks for team
- Continually assessing staff performance and process to ensure high standards are maintained at all times and process is as efficient as possible
- Overseeing of quality check process to minimise risk of mis-packing
- Forecasting stationery supplies & ordering replacements where necessary to ensure we always have stock
- Responsible for ticket stock security
- Update dispatch details into admin system
- Very proficient with with Excel or Sheets
- Previous experience in similar fulfilment or logistics role
- Experience working with Royal Mail Click & Drop (or DMO) beneficial
- Organized, attentive to details, able to find solutions quickly.
- Problem solving, independent, strong analytical and strategic thinker
- Ambitious, able to work under pressure in a very busy environment
- Pro-active, ambitious and result-oriented working style.
We’re a team of 100 located in an amazing converted piano factory in Camden (NW1 8LH) a short stroll from Camden market and Primrose Hill. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow. 📈
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 6pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office & then planning to head out for a night out. 🍻
Benefits also include:
- Festicket workplace pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel season ticket loan
- Occasional free tickets for music festivals worldwide and all year round staff discount
- Long service awards
- Extra day holiday for your birthday
- Remote working days allotments / work from home options
- Free www.perkbox.com account offering discounts & savings on hundreds of exclusive company perks.
- Sales Trainings & budget for conferences
- Management training programme
- Free breakfast - including cereals, bread, croissants, marmalade, etc.
- Weekly delivery of beers, food, snacks, fruits and drinks
- Weekly Friday drinks
- Regular team lunches
- Fun monthly company events
- Regular internal Ping Pong tournaments
- Perks - free Festicket T-shirts, Jumpers and more
- Fun environment & great office next to Primrose Hill
- Value driven start-up culture