Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Festicket is transforming the way music fans discover and book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world. Our platform revolutionises the music festival industry by offering an end-to-end experience for music travellers through an efficient two-sided marketplace for 500+ music festivals across 40 different countries! In three short years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform.
Furthermore, we've just announced Series B funding - https://techcrunch.com/2016/06/30/festicket-let-it... - and now we're looking to grow the Festicket Family
- Lead the finance function, from financial reporting, internal systems and controls to the provision of management information, compliance and responsibility for budgeting, and overseeing book-keeping and audit.
- Own the financial and operational KPIs of the company, including forecast and cash-flow, financial modelling, forecasting P&L. Operational finance skills, currency risk, experience build board meeting decks and reporting to investors/to the board.
- As a member of the executive team, you will work alongside the CEO & CPO to develop the financial strategy of Festicket, including fund-raising and M&A activity.
- At least 5 years experience as a CFO or Head of Finance of a private company
- Extensive experience with commercial and financial analysis, accounting, information systems, internal financial controls, revenue recognition and financing modelling
- Experience working within a start up
- Experience of fundraising and building relations within the investment and commercial banking communities.
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software, experience with statistics, all things data analysis, and heavy-duty Excel
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
- Experience within a financial role in a travel / events / music related business.
- Experience at raising rounds of funding at Series B/C level
- CPA is a strong advantage
We’re a team of 60 located in an amazing converted piano factory in Camden (NW1 8LH) a short stroll from Camden market and Primrose Hill. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow.
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 6pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office and then planning to head out for a night out.
Benefits also include:
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Free tickets for music festivals worldwide
- Free breakfast - including cereals, bread, marmalade, etc.
- Weekly delivery of beers, food, snacks, fruits and drinks
- Weekly Friday drinks
- Fun monthly company events
- Regular internal Ping Pong tournaments
- Sales Trainings & budget for conferences
- Remote working days allotments / work from home options
- Regular team lunches
- Perks - free Festicket T-shirts, Jumpers and more
- Fun environment & great office next to Primrose Hill
- Value driven start-up culture