Junior eCRM Executive
Festicket is transforming the way music fans discover and book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world. Our platform revolutionises the music festival industry by offering an end-to-end experience for music travellers through an efficient two-sided marketplace for 500+ music festivals across 40 different countries! In three short years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform.
Furthermore, we've just announced Series B funding - https://techcrunch.com/2016/06/30/festicket-let-it... - and now we're looking to grow the Festicket Family!
Festicket is looking for a bright & enthusiastic graduate to contribute to the important functions of engaging, retaining and increasing the loyalty and growth of international users.
This is a great opportunity for someone with an interest in digital marketing to develop commercial and analytical skills in a dynamic, fast-paced start-up environment.
Your main responsibilities will be designing, building, testing and deploying personalised email marketing campaigns to our segmented international email database and collating reports post-send to monitor, analyse and optimise campaigns. You will have the opportunity to work closely with teams across the business, including other teams in the wider marketing department, social, content and product teams to deliver cross-channel campaigns and make a measurable impact.
- You have 6 months minimum experience in a similar role or hold relevant digital marketing qualifications
- You are eager to learn new skills and keen to grow beyond the scope of the role
- Have excellent command of the English language and another European language would be desirable.
- Be a proactive self-starter with excellent attention to detail
- Creative approach to designing marketing assets and copy-writing would be a benefit
- Be numerate with good excel skills and an interest in data and analytics
- Ideally would have knowledge or previous exposure to email service provider platforms, HTML, CSS, Photoshop or google analytics
- Have a passion for festivals, travel and live music
We’re a team of 70 located in an amazing converted piano factory in Camden (NW1 8LH) a short stroll from Camden market and Primrose Hill. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow.
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 6pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office and then planning to head out for a night out.
Benefits also include:
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Free tickets for music festivals worldwide
- Free breakfast - including cereals, bread, marmalade, etc.
- Weekly delivery of beers, food, snacks, fruits and drinks
- Weekly Friday drinks
- Fun monthly company events
- Regular internal Ping Pong tournaments
- Sales Trainings & budget for conferences
- Remote working days allotments / work from home options
- Regular team lunches
- Perks - free Festicket T-shirts, Jumpers and more
- Fun environment & great office next to Primrose Hill
- Value driven start-up culture