Are you friendly, motivated and hard-working? If so we are looking for someone to join our fulfilment & operations team as an fulfilment executive.
Festicket is transforming the way music fans discover and book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world. Our platform revolutionises the music festival industry by offering an end-to-end experience for music travellers through an efficient two-sided marketplace for 500+ music festivals across 40 different countries! In three short years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform.
Furthermore, we've announced Series B funding - https://techcrunch.com/2016/06/30/festicket-let-it... - and now we're looking to grow the Festicket Family!
Your target is to clear open orders efficiently and in plenty of time before the festival. Each week, you'll get a set of open orders for several festivals. For each deal, you'll quickly learn to understand the fulfilment system and check the process is well defined. You are responsible for getting orders delivered to customers in advance of deadlines. You might need to send e-tickets, organize mailouts, or arrange collections.
We want people who always be able to find a solution when problems arise, and who use the problems to refine the process. You want to find the easiest way to complete a task, but you won't be afraid of getting your hands dirty when necessary. You might need to think creatively to get tickets to people at a festival on the other side of the world. In return, we'll give you plenty of responsibility from arriving, you'll have real input into our fulfilment strategies
You will work closely with the fulfilment manager and the operations team in order to finalize the last details as the festival approaches.
- Managing a list of suppliers accounts.
- Organising delivery of all packages sold per festival (uploading, packing, mailing, following up...)
- Managing customer data for each festival.
- Ordering of tickets, updating partners, working with suppliers.
- Help out with fraud checks, refunds and chargebacks.
- Upholding the high standards of our Fulfilment & Operations team.
- True team player and an outgoing personality with confidence in interacting with all sorts of customers.
- Our applicants are usually in the top 10-20% of their academic or professional peer group.
- Highly motivated to learn and deliver a high standard service.
- Organized, attentive to details, able to find solutions quickly.
- Problem solving, independent, strong analytical and strategic thinker
- Ambitious, able to work under pressure in a very busy environment
- Pro-active, ambitious and result-oriented working style.
- Ability to work and communicate in a fast paced international environment.
- Fluent in English and either German or French (Desirable)
- 6 months experience in a similar position. (Desirable)
We’re a team of 70 located in an amazing converted piano factory in Camden (NW1 8LH) a short stroll from Camden market and Primrose Hill. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow.
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 6pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office and then planning to head out for a night out.
Benefits also include:
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Free tickets for music festivals worldwide
- Free breakfast - including cereals, bread, marmalade, etc.
- Weekly delivery of beers, food, snacks, fruits and drinks
- Weekly Friday drinks
- Fun monthly company events
- Regular internal Ping Pong tournaments
- Sales Trainings & budget for conferences
- Remote working days allotments / work from home options
- Regular team lunches
- Perks - free Festicket T-shirts, Jumpers and more
- Fun environment & great office next to Primrose Hill
- Value driven start-up culture