Onsite Event Manager (FTC)
Are you friendly, motivated, hard-working and most importantly someone in the know about Festivals? If so we are looking for someone to join us on a 6 month Fixed Term Contract. You will be Festicket's presence on the ground at all the major Festivals.
Festicket is transforming the way music fans discover and book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world. Our platform revolutionises the music festival industry by offering an end-to-end experience for music travellers through an efficient two-sided marketplace for 500+ music festivals across 40 different countries! In three short years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform.
Furthermore, we've announced Series B funding - https://techcrunch.com/2016/06/30/festicket-let-it... - and now we're looking to grow the Festicket Family!
You will be based from the Festicket office in London. Responsibilities will include:
- Gathering onsite requirements from the Festicket fulfilment, marketing & camping/transport teams
- Organise and manage all physical events and operations for Festicket
- Working with suppliers to plan onsite activities
- Defining onsite staff requirements
- Planning travel arrangements
- Arranging press credentials where required for content and social team
You will be onsite at 8+ UK & European events for most weekends through the summer. Responsibilities will include:
- Running box office collection for ±10k at key European events
- Managing teams of local staff
- Co-ordinating between festival production and 3rd party marketing teams
- Assisting with check-in at campsites
- Running shuttle buses to and from the festival site
- General troubleshooting for onsite issues
- Valid European passport
- Full clean driving license
- Willing to travel through Europe including weekends
- Experience working onsite at events
- Able to find solutions in live situations
- Reliable & responsible
- German / French / Spanish / Croatian speaking
- Experience in a similar onsite role working with event / festival production teams or running entrance at medium/large capacity events
- Proven experience in creating and managing events
- Your own car (Petrol costs will be reimbursed)
We’re a team of 70 located in an amazing converted piano factory in Camden (NW1 8LH) a short stroll from Camden market and Primrose Hill. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow.
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 6pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office and then planning to head out for a night out.
Benefits also include:
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Free tickets for music festivals worldwide
- Free breakfast - including cereals, bread, marmalade, etc.
- Weekly delivery of beers, food, snacks, fruits and drinks
- Weekly Friday drinks
- Fun monthly company events
- Regular internal Ping Pong tournaments
- Sales Trainings & budget for conferences
- Remote working days allotments / work from home options
- Regular team lunches
- Perks - free Festicket T-shirts, Jumpers and more
- Fun environment & great office next to Primrose Hill
- Value driven start-up culture