Hotel Account Manager Intern
Festicket is transforming the way music fans discover and book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world. Our platform revolutionises the music festival industry by offering an end-to-end experience for music travellers through an efficient two-sided marketplace for 700+ music festivals across 45 different countries! In four short years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform. 🚀
We've recently been announced as one of the fastest growing tech startup's in London - http://www.techcityuk.com/blog/2017/02/future-fift...
Festicket is looking for a talented Hotel Account Manager Intern, to join our growing accommodation team for a period of 3-6 months, you will be responsible for maintaining the admin for the team, whilst working closely/shadowing other Senior members of the team.
DAY TO DAY TASKS
- Develop and manage an international client base spread over many territories with an expectation of growing this further
- Identify trends and developments by researching industry and related events, publications and announcements
- Regular and highly analytical reporting to direct line manager
- Fluent English (written/spoken).
- A student studying a degree, in either a UK based higher education institute or an EU University.
- Fluent in French would be a big plus.
- Experienced working in a fast-paced environment, multi-tasking & successfully reaching deadlines.
- Organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines under pressure
- Excellent oral and written communication skills along with ability to deliver effective presentations to senior level leadership
- Professional, committed and determined
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Great interpersonal skills
We’re a team of 90 located in an amazing converted piano factory in Camden (NW1 8LH) a short stroll from Camden market and Primrose Hill. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow.
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 6pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office and then planning to head out for a night out.
Benefits also include:
- Free tickets for music festivals worldwide
- Free www.perkbox.com account offering discounts & savings on hundreds of exclusive company perks.
- Free breakfast - including cereals, bread, marmalade, etc.
- Weekly delivery of beers, food, snacks, fruits and drinks
- Weekly Friday drinks
- Fun monthly company events
- Regular internal Ping Pong tournaments
- Remote working days allotments / work from home options
- Regular team lunches
- Perks - free Festicket T-shirts, Jumpers and more
- Fun environment & great office next to Primrose Hill
- Value driven start-up culture