Accounts & Purchase Ledger Clerk Intern
Festicket is transforming the way music fans discover and book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world. Our platform revolutionises the music festival industry by offering an end-to-end experience for music travellers through an efficient two-sided marketplace for 500+ music festivals across 40 different countries! In three short years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform.
Furthermore, we've announced Series B funding - https://techcrunch.com/2016/06/30/festicket-let-it... - and now we're looking to grow the Festicket Family!
Reporting into the Finance and Accounting Manager, you will assist in accurately recording and overseeing payments across the business. You will be required to build strong working relationships with internal teams and external suppliers, ensuring suppliers are paid on time, as well as dealing with internal expenses etc. You will also assist in the production of management accounts, provide regular reports and updates and work with colleagues to improve processes across the department, assisting with the continued growth of the business.
DAY TO DAY TASKS
- Check and reconcile supplier invoices
- Perform regular supplier statement reconciliations
- Ensure all filing and administration maintained to a high standard at all times
- Deal with purchase enquiries with suppliers
- Prepare Pay out Payment
- Working with spreadsheets purchases ledgers and journals
- Assist on other duties as delegated from time to time
- Fluent English (written/spoken).
- Graduate preferred (2:1 or above) but not essential
- Experience of accounts payable in a fast moving consuming business
- Accounting studies
- Ability to adhere to compliance and controls, whilst still being able to identify potential efficiencies and improvements
- Good experience in data entry
- Excellent communicator with a calm and patient outlook
- Strong IT skills, particularly Microsoft Excel
We’re a team of 70 located in an amazing converted piano factory in Camden (NW1 8LH) a short stroll from Camden market and Primrose Hill. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow.
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 6pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office and then planning to head out for a night out.
Benefits also include:
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Free tickets for music festivals worldwide
- Free breakfast - including cereals, bread, marmalade, etc.
- Weekly delivery of beers, food, snacks, fruits and drinks
- Weekly Friday drinks
- Fun monthly company events
- Regular internal Ping Pong tournaments
- Sales Trainings & budget for conferences
- Remote working days allotments / work from home options
- Regular team lunches
- Perks - free Festicket T-shirts, Jumpers and more
- Fun environment & great office next to Primrose Hill
- Value driven start-up culture