Festicket is transforming the way music fans discover and book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world. Our platform revolutionises the music festival industry by offering an end-to-end experience for music travellers through an efficient two-sided marketplace for 500+ music festivals across 40 different countries! In three short years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform.
Furthermore, we've announced Series B funding - https://techcrunch.com/2016/06/30/festicket-let-it... - and now we're looking to grow the Festicket Family!
Festicket is looking for a talented Fulfilment Intern, to join our growing operations team for a period of 3-6 months, you will be responsible for maintaining the admin for the team, whilst working closely/shadowing other Senior members of the team.
DAY TO DAY TASKS
- Organising delivery of all packages sold per festival (uploading, packing, mailing, following up...)
- Ordering of tickets, updating partners, working with suppliers.
- Help out with fraud checks, refunds and chargebacks.
- Upholding the high standards of our Fulfilment & Operations team.
- Fluent English (written/spoken).
- A student studying a degree, in either a UK based higher education institute or an EU University.
- True team player and an outgoing personality with confidence in interacting with all sorts of customers.
- Our applicants are usually in the top 10-20% of their academic or professional peer group.
- Highly motivated to learn and deliver a high standard service.
- Organized, attentive to details, able to find solutions quickly.
- Problem solving, independent, strong analytical and strategic thinker
- Ambitious, able to work under pressure in a very busy environment
- Pro-active, ambitious and result-oriented working style.
- Ability to work and communicate in a fast paced international environment.
We’re a team of 70 located in an amazing converted piano factory in Camden (NW1 8LH) a short stroll from Camden market and Primrose Hill. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow.
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 6pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office and then planning to head out for a night out.
Benefits also include:
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Free tickets for music festivals worldwide
- Free breakfast - including cereals, bread, marmalade, etc.
- Weekly delivery of beers, food, snacks, fruits and drinks
- Weekly Friday drinks
- Fun monthly company events
- Regular internal Ping Pong tournaments
- Sales Trainings & budget for conferences
- Remote working days allotments / work from home options
- Regular team lunches
- Perks - free Festicket T-shirts, Jumpers and more
- Fun environment & great office next to Primrose Hill
- Value driven start-up culture