Campaign Marketing Intern
Festicket is transforming the way music fans discover and book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world. Our platform revolutionises the music festival industry by offering an end-to-end experience for music travellers through an efficient two-sided marketplace for 500+ music festivals across 40 different countries! In three short years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform.
Furthermore, we've announced Series B funding - https://techcrunch.com/2016/06/30/festicket-let-it... - and now we're looking to grow the Festicket Family!
Festicket is looking for a talented Campaign Marketing Intern, to join our growing marketing team for a period of 3-6 months, you will be responsible for maintaining the admin for the team, whilst working closely/shadowing other Senior members of the team.
DAY TO DAY TASKS
- Support the marketing campaigns integration from start to finish: planning, coordinating and reporting on performance
- Work with our social media, editorial and paid advertisings team to create unique marketing campaigns
- Identify and analyse trends on the Festicket platform and use these to inform ways to boost key metrics such as sales, pages per visit and time on site, return visits, site registrations.
- Track, maintain and manage festivals requests and expectations ensuring a quick follow-up and answer to any emails / calls.
- Fluent English (written/spoken).
- A student studying a degree, in either a UK based higher education institute or an EU University.
- Demonstrable experience in online marketing
- Demonstrate account management skills
- Ability to manage multiple high-priority projects simultaneously
- Accomplished communicator, excelling in all forms of immaculate written and spoken English
- Knowledge of Photoshop
- Creative and innovative
We’re a team of 70 located in an amazing converted piano factory in Camden (NW1 8LH) a short stroll from Camden market and Primrose Hill. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow.
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 6pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office and then planning to head out for a night out.
Benefits also include:
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Free tickets for music festivals worldwide
- Free breakfast - including cereals, bread, marmalade, etc.
- Weekly delivery of beers, food, snacks, fruits and drinks
- Weekly Friday drinks
- Fun monthly company events
- Regular internal Ping Pong tournaments
- Sales Trainings & budget for conferences
- Remote working days allotments / work from home options
- Regular team lunches
- Perks - free Festicket T-shirts, Jumpers and more
- Fun environment & great office next to Primrose Hill
- Value driven start-up culture