Festicket is transforming the way music fans discover and book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world. Our platform revolutionises the music festival industry by offering an end-to-end experience for music travellers through an efficient two-sided marketplace for 500+ music festivals across 40 different countries! In three short years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform.
Furthermore, we've just announced Series B funding - https://techcrunch.com/2016/06/30/festicket-let-it... - and now we're looking to grow the Festicket Family!
- Implement, Optimise and manage paid search campaigns
- Ensure PPC campaigns are up and optimised according best practice guidelines
- Manage medium to large-sized PPC budgets Based on ROAS
- Ensure Conversion rate and ROAS optimisation based on targets
- Reporting to the Head of Performance Marketing to ensure all paid search activity falls in line with the digital marketing strategy
- Keep up to date with the latest industry trends
- Analyse and recommend based on results
- A/B testing at scale on Landing pages, copy, market segmentation, Bid optimisation...
- Management of display activities & remarketing.
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role (agency or client-side)
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Proven track record in driving successful paid search, paid social, display campaigns
- Knowledge of paid search platforms (google, Yahoo, Bing, Double-click,...)
- Strong attention to detail
- Passion for digital marketing in general
- Effective communication and reporting skills
- Microsoft excel ninja
- Love Music & Festivals
- Strong Economics/Mathematics/Computer science background
- Fluent in French/German/Dutch/Spanish.
We’re a team of 80 located in an amazing converted piano factory in Camden (NW1 8LH) a short stroll from Camden market and Primrose Hill. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow.
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 6pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office and then planning to head out for a night out.
Benefits also include:
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Free tickets for music festivals worldwide
- Free breakfast - including cereals, bread, marmalade, etc.
- Weekly delivery of beers, food, snacks, fruits and drinks
- Weekly Friday drinks
- Fun monthly company events
- Regular internal Ping Pong tournaments
- Sales Trainings & budget for conferences
- Remote working days allotments / work from home options
- Regular team lunches
- Perks - free Festicket T-shirts, Jumpers and more
- Fun environment & great office next to Primrose Hill
- Value driven start-up culture