Business Development Manager - Festivals West Coast - North America 📞🇺🇸
Festicket empowers music fans with a seamless service to discover and book tickets and travel packages for music festivals worldwide. Our platform offers an end-to-end experience for music travellers, an efficient two-sided marketplace for 1,500+ music festivals across 40 different countries, and a network of 5,000 suppliers for accommodation & travel packages. In six short years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform. 🙌
The Festicket Family is currently at 140, and we're passionate about changing the face of live music experiences. Our head office is in Camden, London with smaller offices in Berlin, Amsterdam, Porto, Nantes and San Francisco. 🌍
We're now post Series-D funded, and backed by some of the UK's largest VC funds.🎉
We've been announced as #6 in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100, a Tech City UK's Future Fifty company & #80 in the Financial Times Fastest Growing 1000 EU Companies. 💪
Join us on our mission in transforming the way music fans discover, book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world. 🚀🚀🚀
Festicket is looking for a business developer to join our commercial / business development team. You will be responsible for growing and maintaining our new event / music festivals client base in the North American region as well as other local emerging territories. The North American market is new for us and there this is an exciting challenge to spearhead Festicket's growth within this region. The U.S presents itself as an exciting region with lots of opportunity and huge potential!
This role will reporting directly to the President - North America, your mission will be to build on existing partnerships ensuring that there is an increase in sales and profitability year on year.
This role will be based in our office in Los Angeles office. You will be working individually, whilst being part of the the wider N. America team of 5 based in San Francisco. With the support of our London, Berlin, Nantes, Amsterdam and Porto teams.
- Experience within Sales/Business Development in the North American Live Music, Festivals, Events, Travel, Leisure, or Tourism industry.
- Minimum 2 years experience in sales, partnerships or commercial development
- Have a confident telephone manner with experience in face-to-face meetings
- Have a comprehensive understanding of the full sales cycle including lead generating, negotiations skills and closing
- Demonstrate an ability to manage projects, focus on achieving objectives, adjust priorities, manage time and follow up on actions
- Show an ability to work autonomously and be able to take responsibility beyond scope of role
- Actively look for new solutions and create new ideas regarding the on-going commercial development.
- Be aware of and take responsibility for implications of decisions
- Have the ability to cope in a high-pressure environment
We’re a team of 140 globally, our San Francisco office is located at 2 Embarcadero Center, San Francisco, CA 94111, USA. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow. 📈
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 4pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office & then planning to head out for a night out. 🍻
Benefits & Perks also include:
- 25 days holiday per annum
- 15 sick days per annum
- Discretionary flexible working from home
- 401k Pension
- Opportunities to go to selected & partnered music festivals for free & all year round staff discount
- Long service awards
- Extra day holiday for your birthday
- Management training programme
- Weekly Friday drinks
- Regular team lunches
- Fun monthly company events
- Perks - free Festicket T-shirts, Jumpers and more
- Value driven start-up culture